Author Topic: The Impostor  (Read 7394 times)

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »

Vor'Ruk stands up tall, straightening all 7'6", 485 pounds of orc-cavalier-power.  The finely polished bastard-sword on slung over his shoulder doesn't even come down to his waist.  The LI (Legionnaire Issued) toga looks a little absurd as it is stretched and gathered over his thick broad muscled torso.  He gives a quick Orcish legion salute.. the open flat hand straight, angled up.. representing the upward trajectory of the Empire as the Oldest Orc guides generations improving upon generations.  (quick for orcs)
  " It was not something powerful enough to move armies, It was assumed that your spell casters were a more viable and reliable means of small squad " and he gags slightly  and growls out" guerrilla tactics.  The staff can be used as an asset, and Rom'Pie will give you a overview of it's powers, but as always, our first loyalty lies to the Empire. If need be we will use the staff to return to the Empire.  My light horse Centurion might need me"

Ellic, who smiles realizing that you are more formal than he typically gets and he is happy for it, replies, "We don't, and especially not one that can be used as often and reliably."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 05:37:33 PM »
Some simple questioning of Sernene reveals that even though the fey were suppressing her memories, they weren't being obvious about their activities.  They weren't being blatant and then relying on the memory loss to make her forget.

She thinks to you, "It would be valuable to find the mayor magically if you can.  They saw fit to not just wipe his memory.  I also find it hard to believe that they were able to get to Baltemere the Sakor'akai."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1244
    • View Profile
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 06:35:50 PM »
It might be worth a try to find the mayor but I think he has mostly likely met an awful fate in the hands of the dusk giants.

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1164
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 11:04:22 PM »
Some simple questioning of Sernene reveals that even though the fey were suppressing her memories, they weren't being obvious about their activities.  They weren't being blatant and then relying on the memory loss to make her forget.

She thinks to you, "It would be valuable to find the mayor magically if you can.  They saw fit to not just wipe his memory.  I also find it hard to believe that they were able to get to Baltemere the Sakor'akai."


The Fey told us they were ignoring the Sakor'Akai, and one of the others, i'm don't remember who.
Tinkers' Hitchhikers guide...
  -- never bring a sword to a epbul fight
  -- always hold onto severed limbs of your enemies
  -- leave chronomancy to the crazy tower dwelling wizards

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 09:09:20 AM »

The Fey told us they were ignoring the Sakor'Akai, and one of the others, i'm don't remember who.

Baltemere was the one they were told to ignore, and also another female one the fey only knew by description.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 09:23:18 AM »
Baltemere was the one they were told to ignore, and also another female one the fey only knew by description.

Sernere thinks, "I did not notice then, but I have seen fewer and fewer of our Sakor'akai neighbors recently."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 09:26:16 AM »
Ellic says to Rom'Pei, "I need you to take us and a small group to Cheadsolas.  I want to talk to the Taffers there and give them instructions on what to gather information on and report back."

"You said the Fey said three months.  They may expedite the plans if they figure they have been discovered."

Later he asks, "Can anyone think of a reason they might want the slate mine?  They would need the mine and the miners' expertise if they did, and that would necessitate them not killing anyone or making them hostile."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1244
    • View Profile
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 10:01:10 AM »
I want to go and meet the taffers also.

OOC:  maybe there is a chance I can replace of my animals with a taffer.

I also talk with Sernene about contacting one of her fellow clerics to help release my memories.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 10:14:30 AM »
I also talk with Sernene about contacting one of her fellow clerics to help release my memories.

Sernene responds, "There are many in the forest, I will start to send messages to them and hopefully one will respond.  I fear that many will not come to Balinhost if they are in the northern forest where Scalehome controls.  The southern forest, where the Vass and Garlaccal are, is where there are the fewest of us."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 10:15:45 AM »
I want to go and meet the taffers also.

Ellic says, "Rom'Pei, Vor'Ruk, Saladien, me, Mallory and Ash will go."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 10:21:27 AM »
OOC:  maybe there is a chance I can replace of my animals with a taffer.

There is a chance, yes.

The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1964
    • View Profile
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »
She thinks to you, "It would be valuable to find the mayor magically if you can.  They saw fit to not just wipe his memory.  I also find it hard to believe that they were able to get to Baltemere the Sakor'akai."
I will ask Tyrogatore to discern his location. However, since I do not know him, I will need something that once belonged to him for it to work.

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1244
    • View Profile
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 10:37:21 AM »
Sernene responds, "There are many in the forest, I will start to send messages to them and hopefully one will respond.  I fear that many will not come to Balinhost if they are in the northern forest where Scalehome controls.  The southern forest, where the Vass and Garlaccal are, is where there are the fewest of us."

Maybe Rom Pei will allow us to use the staff to get one here but I would think if they are powerful enough to do what we are asking then they would probably have means of magically getting here.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 10:38:01 AM »
I will ask Tyrogatore to discern his location. However, since I do not know him, I will need something that once belonged to him for it to work.

Ellic says, "When we visit, we can try to find his belongings, but that has a greater chance of giving us away."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7954
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Impostor
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 11:42:48 AM »
Maybe Rom Pei will allow us to use the staff to get one here but I would think if they are powerful enough to do what we are asking then they would probably have means of magically getting here.

Sernene thinks, "That is not quite accurate.  The staff's magic to transport via plants is very powerful, faster and safer than what I think most of my fellow judges could do."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.