Great Forest Campaign > A Year of Near War

Confused Orcs and Angry Giants

<< < (2/4) > >>

Zunder:
Vor'Ruk has Rom'Pei cast a animal messager.

"It was unwise of the Fey to make an enemy of the empire.  I was just here as an emissary of the empire, and was cursed by the Fey.  That tells me they plan on ruling and using that rule to pressure the empire.  Turning to Haas.. I'm here to help, I only have the 9 fists of Octavious point at his Orcs."  For the first time you notice that all the Orcs have a white crudly painted first somewhere emblazoned on their armor.

He turns, "Lynkeed was ruthlessly attacked, much as the giants did today.  Throwing bolders from their coward cloud.  They focused on the orphanage destroying it completely.  There was damage through out the city.  They did have some honor, they warned the city 2 hours before they started. Offering to spare the city if they would throw out the clerics of the Template. The city refused, but evacuated saving thousands.  After they finished several of the giants roamed the city looking for clerics to kill.   I had a hardened 1000 with me at the time, I regret not engaging but seeing the magic the giants posses it probably saved 100s."

He turns, helping Rom'pei tend to Sunder Six's wounds.

"The empire is friendly with more local giants, this act has stirred them, for this reason, and for the safety of the entire empire I was sent into the forrest to see if i could learn their intentions"

He thinks again..

"We where lead to believe by a injured Halfling that the estate was being besieged by Gnolls, yet I see them helping you.  The Fey are without honor! " Turing to his fists.. "Act carefully.. be wary.  Their magic is as great a threat as any we have faced in recent times, we must trust in our gods, in the temple of Tygorgator, and in the example in Statis and in our training!" 

Asinjin:
Ellic responds, "It is good to hear this information, as sad as it is, knowledge is power.  We are glad to have you here Har Lowta.  I am Ellic, commander of the forces here.  This is Tali, our commanding wizard.  Excuse me other introductions, the others are minding the defense of the castle."

Looking to everyone, "They will not allow news to spread or re-reinforcements to arrive.  They will attack again tonight or tomorrow.  The arrival of the giants, of of our new allies will only hasten the battle."

whitesword:
Man I hope someone posts a recap this sounds crazy.

Asinjin:
xp for anyone who posts a recap.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on June 27, 2014, 12:55:20 AM ---I don't like that.  I summon another one that can't be dispelled or dismissed.

--- End quote ---

The elemental causes chaos and breaks up the fey for a minute and more.  Sarvonis, whose one of many talents appears to be able to see anything and everything, reports from the wall's top.  "The elemental has knocked aside hundreds of fey.  Not dead I think, but out of the fight for now...It has cleared a large swath of forest....Smofarf's power, it just got hit by a hundred magic missiles!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version