Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

Strange Encounters on a Long Trip

<< < (6/6)

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 17, 2023, 09:47:05 PM ---Anyone else- obviously I’d like to give everyone XP but . . .

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure we are all 6th.

Hero:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 17, 2023, 09:47:05 PM ---Anyone else- obviously I’d like to give everyone XP but . . .

--- End quote ---
Uther is still 6th

Hero:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 15, 2023, 07:39:32 PM ---The name doesn’t mean anything to you, but the ring has a crest. The Hulgove clan, who are among those that occupied Mount Oneash. They are fire giant nobility.

--- End quote ---
Uther clenches his jaw in anger. “I recognize this crest. This one’s kin were among those giants that invaded my home to torture and murder thousands of my clansmen, including members of my family. I will have vengeance.”

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 17, 2023, 11:11:23 PM ---Uther clenches his jaw in anger. “I recognize this crest. This one’s kin were among those giants that invaded my home to torture and murder thousands of my clansmen, including members of my family. I will have vengeance.”

--- End quote ---

Seems he got what he deserved then. 

Dylan spends time contemplating the whetstone.  Hoping, maybe for some divine inspiration.

whitesword:
2300xp each w bonus tbd based on how things start tomorrow (or wrap up this evening).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version