Young New World > Unexpected Companions

The Kingdom of Mud

<< < (2/5) > >>

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 19, 2023, 01:10:29 PM ---Justene, "if we are going at night, I doubt there would be deliveries then. Also", she says, "I don't know if slave labor is much of a thing with the gnomes.  The giants, of course, as they are uncivilized brutes..." uncomfortable pause.

--- End quote ---
What if we went during the day?  How hard would it be to convince the giants we're there for that purpose?  Like I said, just a thought.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on April 19, 2023, 01:38:32 PM ---What if we went during the day?  How hard would it be to convince the giants we're there for that purpose?  Like I said, just a thought.

--- End quote ---

She says, "The giants aren't at the factory, they don't need convincing.  I mean the ones we just encountered were easy to convince, by comparison to the gnomes."

Zunder:
Sighs..
  Ok, maybe I should infiltrate.  If we risk sneaking up in there for bricks, i'm going to be miffed.  Our cover would definitly be blown, if it's isn't already.    I can become a hawk, or other larger bird, fly over, do.. my thing, and check it out.  See if the juice with worth the squeeze.. so to speak.

Ender is very convincing..

Hero:

--- Quote from: Zunder on April 22, 2023, 09:27:10 PM ---Sighs..
  Ok, maybe I should infiltrate.  If we risk sneaking up in there for bricks, i'm going to be miffed.  Our cover would definitly be blown, if it's isn't already.    I can become a hawk, or other larger bird, fly over, do.. my thing, and check it out.  See if the juice with worth the squeeze.. so to speak.

Ender is very convincing..

--- End quote ---
Fine with me. Xolotl has already left to investigate the station. He will offer a different perspective than you.

Zunder:
Mmms..

Can he.. um.. it.. properly return information?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version