Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

In Prison . . . You’ll be in Good Company?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Asinjin:
Are Ari and Rubius here?

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 20, 2023, 09:21:24 AM ---Are Ari and Rubius here?

--- End quote ---
I thought I remembered DM saying all the statues were here.  I believe the assembled deities were appalled by the sight and said they'd "fix that situation later" or something along those lines.

Asinjin:
Asinjin shape changes back into himself, coughs violently, and camps next to the statues.  Making himself as comfortable as possible, he listens to what is said but only responds if asked a direct question.  It doesn't take long before he falls asleep, casting spells to make himself comfortable so that he can.

Zunder:
watches the deities assembled.   Picks dragon gore from the seams in her breastplate and mail.  Eyes Iskus waringly.    Checks out Athena, and Eilistraee.. thinking about sparing them or switching teams.  Just listens. 

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Zunder on December 20, 2023, 07:17:38 AM ---once recovering from her stunned awe..

"We must not forget, Iskus swallowed 2 of the gems, shards of Kallak's godly power."  pointing at the dragon.

--- End quote ---

Several of the powers cast a glance at the trussed up wyrm. “Did he now says Heimdall?” Anhur grabs his sword and comes forward before Avoreen waves him off. “Let’s not be hasty.  If he hasn’t absorbed them then they’re not going anywhere and if he has killing him won’t yield anything of value.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version