Young New World > Unexpected Companions

Waiting Too Long

(1/3) > >>

Asinjin:
Those that survived and escaped gain a level.

Levi - dead
Lance - dead
Ragoth - captured
Artur - captured
Kowalc - fleeing
Ender - fleeing
Miya - ???

Malchia:
R.I.P. Lance and Maverick.  We hardly knew you...

Asinjin:
After some consideration, and an offer from DM Zunder, I think we will end the story of the unexpected companions for now.

I don't think there is anything that can be accomplished on one session where half of you are just sitting and waiting.

I will work on detailing what happens to the character in the next few weeks and plan on returning to the survivors and new unexpected companions another season.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on May 24, 2023, 12:27:00 PM ---After some consideration, and an offer from DM Zunder, I think we will end the story of the unexpected companions for now.

I don't think there is anything that can be accomplished on one session where half of you are just sitting and waiting.

I will work on detailing what happens to the character in the next few weeks and plan on returning to the survivors and new unexpected companions another season.

--- End quote ---
So, are we playing DM Zunder's campaign next week or are we taking the week off?

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Malchia on May 24, 2023, 12:51:58 PM ---So, are we playing DM Zunder's campaign next week or are we taking the week off?

--- End quote ---
...Never mind, I just saw the updated calendar with Zunder's campaign starting next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version