Author Topic: Communication  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Communication
« on: May 22, 2013, 10:55:32 PM »
The game has an email and personal chat feature, when logged in, but not in game.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Communication
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »
Perhaps everyone should post the means of communication they prefer to make it easier for those of us that aren't close to get in touch.

I, DM Derek, daily look at my forum, will check the Bloodbowl communication once a day, check email consistently, or phone call if you have my number.  Note that I do not text, although if you have WhatsApp pseudo texting, I use that.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline DarkEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 02:29:57 PM »
For me, The Midnight Ramblers, my first option would be to communicate via text 610-547-6281.  I can respond fairly quickly via text at almost any time of day.  Email would be second for similar reasons mcnabbqb5@gmail.com.  I will still check here and in-game communication, just might not be til later in the PM daily.  Oh and my name is Tom

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Text freely: 856-906-6413
email: gvizzacco@yahoo.com

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 06:58:34 PM »
Steam Chat works for.  I am Windblade.  My icon has a silver and black sword.  I am T from Pennsylvania in my profile.  Also email works and I think most have my email.  Terrorshard you can give it to your friends.