Author Topic: Important Bug to be aware of...  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
Important Bug to be aware of...
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:51:13 AM »
There are situations that arise that will leave you kicking off or receiving that will have 10 of your guys on the field and 1 "in reserve" on the right hand side.  You can select him but the game will not allow you to place him anywhere.  You can swap him for a player but you will not be able to field that 11th man.  I think it happens when you get a guy injured on the previous turn and he comes back that kickoff. 

This bug will force you to line up 10 men on a kickoff and it is really frustrating.

The way around it is mildly annoying.  You need to create formations that involve every combination of players you have.  Then save them.  If you load one it will bring that player out as the 11th man.  If you have 12 guys this mean you need to have every combination of players saved :(

EDIT*

Here is another solution I have NOT tried that I found on a forum...

"There is a bug where it won't let you put down your 11th player if you lost one last drive.

If you wait for the time to run out your player will appear, but usually in the back (at least for me)

Its a very annoying bug that happens often, and I doubt it will ever be fixed. "
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:00:31 AM by Terrorshard »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Important Bug to be aware of...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 12:17:16 AM »
I noticed this tonight for the first time.  My player appeared at the back line.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.