Author Topic: Who said it was okay to follow Lennie?  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Who said it was okay to follow Lennie?
« on: June 01, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
Start with xp:

Haas - for trying to keep the group together - 1000

Roland - for one amazing whirlwind attack - 1250

Lennie - for fighting lots of foliage and a squished bear - 2000

Reik - for rockshot and hammer knuckle beatings - 2500

Ikraam - for wanton slaughter and frightening cleaving - 3500
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Who said it was okay to follow Lennie?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:09:16 AM »
POPS!!!  It was me and a cleric of Dedestroyt verse an entire outter plane!  You should have seen it, it was glorious. (as I bleed all over his tunnel).  Through your will I shrugged off 6 lightening bolts!  Bet they'll be talking about that for a long time!

Never got to the mission though, as we where trapped by the Fey, and ended up on that plane.  Not sure how, and not sure which plane. But! I was such a problem for them, they had to banish me!  I think that's an achievement.  If any of those beasties had a normal thought in their minds you'd have a couple more worshipers.  Those clerics of Tygorgator are all right by the way. 

Hey... am I stuck here?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 08:20:31 AM »
As the title says what were we thinking following Lennie.  I think it all fell apart when Lennie decided to push for the vegetation instead of ripping it apart.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »
POPS!!!  It was me and a cleric of Dedestroyt verse an entire outter plane!  You should have seen it, it was glorious. (as I bleed all over his tunnel).  Through your will I shrugged off 6 lightening bolts!  Bet they'll be talking about that for a long time!

Never got to the mission though, as we where trapped by the Fey, and ended up on that plane.  Not sure how, and not sure which plane. But! I was such a problem for them, they had to banish me!  I think that's an achievement.  If any of those beasties had a normal thought in their minds you'd have a couple more worshipers.  Those clerics of Tygorgator are all right by the way. 

Hey... am I stuck here?

Drunnbar himself smiles at your story and begins to lead you through the stone, which moves to allow him through.

"Continue, tell me what happened after you were taken from Habololy."

You are still hurting, and he doesn't heal you.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »
I will do a separate private message thread for Roland's encounter.

Everyone else can use this thread for their parts.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 09:25:49 AM »

blah blah we knew we where in a bad place, then this "bird-thing" shot me with a arcane lightening bolt. "We'll, Aggh, I had enough, you just don't throw spells at people trying to leave, and you definitely don't throw lightening bolts at your faithful, at least not without a little (makes the quote signs) discussion.  It paid with it's life.  Wave after wave of foul outter planer chaos was sent to fight me, and I held them off while we tried to get back to our mission, but next thing I knew, I was alone with only you and Dedestroyt standing beside me.   We fought them, defeated their giant beasts.  Their last ditch effort was to send a literal horde against us.  100's of creatures, and many more spell casters.  And we beat them back again!  Then! the fists of Tygorgate came back to help!  Their forces where in, ummm.. disarray.  Finally they cast a spell, I assume that's how I got banished. ( he starts picking  purple worm flesh off my stone fist )
   Hey, Pops could you help with my Spell Resistance, it's good i mean, but could have been better.  If I wasn't banished maybe I could have continued on your mission sooner.  That, or maybe help travelling faster.  Maybe a item of  Earth Glide.  I mean, i truly don't mind walking, but at this rate, this might take awhile.  Not that I'm asking for any strength sapping magically help, but the others int he group might not make it.

Drunnbar himself smiles at your story and begins to lead you through the stone, which moves to allow him through.

"Continue, tell me what happened after you were taken from Habololy."

You are still hurting, and he doesn't heal you.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
He listens as he walks forward.  He is not watching when you do your quotes (better for you he didn't see).

"You say you were chasing fey when you ended up in that place?"

"You earn things, no hand outs."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
"You say you were chasing fey when you ended up in that place?"

"No, we there going to see about a temple in the city of the lizard folk when the fey surrounded us with a wall, maybe separated us into a different plane.  I'm not sure.  It seemed to freak out everyone and they started trying to escape. We pushed through their wall, and ended up in an outer plane. I sorry pops, but i know little of the Fey and how they work.  But they seems to have the issue of using magic as a crutch.  If I had gotten the chance, I would have taught them the lesson they so sorely need."

"You earn things, no hand outs."

" I will work harder to earn your favor!"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »
"Sounds like you went to the Beastlands.  A terrible place for us to be.  Good you survived at all, a trip like that can kill lesser dwarves just being there."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »
... The Beastlands eh.. Well, they had to banish me to before I took over!  They'll remember who is the real beast next time.." he flexes...

mid flex he pauses...

"Vile Fey!! I'm thinking they set a trap for us, never going to attack our group, hoping we'd do something this stupid and take ourselves out of the equation! Those.. those.. those.. $#$#$#!"  he punches the wall "I'm going to have to invoke a wizard like policy when dealing with them, they'll remember the next time they cross the faith of Drunnbar!"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
Nodding, "Fey are dithering nuisances, not to be trusted.  When they are gone from Habololy, we will all be better off."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 02:23:07 PM »
Malchia, have Valizar ready for next time.

Windblade, have Keldaan ready.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
Nodding, "Fey are dithering nuisances, not to be trusted.  When they are gone from Habololy, we will all be better off."

repeats carefully... "When they are gone,  do you know something pops that I don't know?, well.. of course you do, but are the Fey going to be destroyed?"

late he asks "So what's the next step?  Am I stuck here?  Do you know where the rest of the group is?  Did they all die in the ensuing melee?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »

repeats carefully... "When they are gone,  do you know something pops that I don't know?, well.. of course you do, but are the Fey going to be destroyed?"

"Arborea is almost cut off completely.  That's enough to have caused them to go crazy.  They won't last long waging war on a foreign plane lead by Beastlanders or Ysgardians."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:03:59 PM by Asinjin »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »

late he asks "So what's the next step?  Am I stuck here?  Do you know where the rest of the group is?  Did they all die in the ensuing melee?"

"You'll get back, but not near where you were, and soon enough.  I don't know where they are, yet.  I only know that Haas and Grant still live."