Author Topic: Enemies Revealed  (Read 13227 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Enemies Revealed
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
Separately, he says, "My soldiers are combing the forest for any sign of attackers.  Later, I will call in some masons to bring this down."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »
I didn't see much I got here and there was dense vegetation covering this area.  I entered it invisible and was attacked by one of those (pointing to the creature on the ground) wielding a scythe.  There was then a blow of a horn or a whistle and the creatures fled and here we are now.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2012, 01:27:52 PM »
There is no scythe wielding creature on the ground.  There is one of the green, dog faced ones; and one of the thin thorn sword wielding ones.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2012, 01:29:29 PM »
Bradtree says after a couple minutes of discussion, "We should get back soon.  They don't seem to have taken many casualties, and could come back."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2012, 01:42:59 PM »
There is no scythe wielding creature on the ground.  There is one of the green, dog faced ones; and one of the thin thorn sword wielding ones.

I guess the parenthesis are a little confusing. I was trying to say that I fought with a creature similar to the ones laying on the ground.  The one I fought was wielding a scythe.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »
It does not take long for Bradtree to have one of his soldiers identify the creatures as a Thorn, a Killoreen, and a redcap.  They are not sure about the last creature with the silver blood.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
If Tyrogatore wills it, I can. It might be the only way for us to discover what happened to him, since his soul could not be contacted. But if a speak with dead blessing has already failed, retuning him to life may prove difficult. We must try, unless Master Ikraam can make another suggestion.

I say this with no disrespect Ikraam. If there is a path before me that could uncover the Great Lizard's enemies, then I will take it, even if it shows disregard for one of the fundamental beliefs of your faith. I will be remorseful for offending you, for you have been a great aide to our cause, but this could mean the difference between the survival and extinction of the Religion in the Great Forest. I pray you understand.

"I will pray to my Lord for answers when I am in solitude.  I have faith that Dedestroyt's wisdom will guide us in this plight." 

OOC: If raising is what the group decides, I'll cast an augury within a half hour of the ceremony to see if it's a good idea to raise the Cleric.  Further actions will be based on the answers Ikraam receives: however, if it comes to pass that the Cleric is brought back, I'll cast a Detect Heresy on him after he's raised to see if he's done anything shady against our collective faiths that may have brought about his untimely demise. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2012, 02:36:31 PM »
Commander Bradtree says to Ikraam, "Honored cleric, I invite you to join your friends in Balinhost.  But be warned, entry into out nation is not normally so easily obtained.  However, seeing the company you keep," nodding towards Haas, Grant, and Firfin, "I will forgo the normal formalities.  We have two shrines to you lord that you can stay at if you wish."

To Roland, "As for you, I repeat, it is only the company you keep that affords you this entry."

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »
Commander Bradtree says to Ikraam, "Honored cleric, I invite you to join your friends in Balinhost.  But be warned, entry into out nation is not normally so easily obtained.  However, seeing the company you keep," nodding towards Haas, Grant, and Firfin, "I will forgo the normal formalities.  We have two shrines to you lord that you can stay at if you wish."

To Roland, "As for you, I repeat, it is only the company you keep that affords you this entry."

Thank you Commander.  I will take my leave at the nearest shrine and pray for guidance. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
"When we reach the city, I can have you all healed if necessary." says Commander Bradtree.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2012, 10:28:51 PM »
Commander Bradtree says to Roland, "As for you, I repeat, it is only the company you keep that affords you this entry."
Roland looks confused.  Though I am not sure why I have been singled out for such a warning, as I like Haas and Grant am a servant of Tyrogatore, I will abide by your words and laws.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
"Only that you are a foreign warrior who is unknown to me."

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2012, 08:37:41 PM »
"Only that you are a foreign warrior who is unknown to me."

Commander, Brother Roland is a fine warrior and a true follower of the mighty Tyrogatore, I will vouch for his conduct within your domain. 

Also Commander, I was able to see our attackers during the confrontation.  If I am able to describe them, would you be able to tell us more of what we fought this day?
(ooc: I'll have to defer to the DM to say if i am able to recall details about the other attackers)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
You are able to give some description, he replies, "I have some experts in the city that can help tell us more.  Thank you."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
posting xp

Roland - 30

Ikraam - 25

Keldaan - 45

Haas - 35

Grant - 10