Author Topic: A Meeting at Scalehome  (Read 11548 times)

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Meeting at Scalehome
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 12:35:40 PM »
Unless Father Haas or yourself have another suggestion, I would start with those settlements in the Great Forest that are closest to where we are now and work our way to the greater cities therein.  There are several notable brethren who have gone missing, and, if this 'force' is as widespread as is implied, it would be best to start rooting it out as soon as possible. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »
"I would suggest getting ahead of this force.  *pause*

Predict what the next move is and wait for it."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 05:15:05 PM »
The trouble is if we pick the wrong starting point we may end up chasing phantoms all over the Forest. Perhaps if you could guide us to a place where we might have the best chance of success.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »
"I would suggest the southern part of the forest to start."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 07:08:37 PM »
The trouble is if we pick the wrong starting point we may end up chasing phantoms all over the Forest. Perhaps if you could guide us to a place where we might have the best chance of success.

OOC:  Nice one!

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 08:44:48 PM »
"I would suggest the southern part of the forest to start."
Have the killings already happened there or is that where the enemies have not yet struck?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
"That is where I have heard the most reports of events against Tyrogatore.  The areas of Balinhost, Garrlacal, and the forest of the lizardfolk."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
"That is where I have heard the most reports of events against Tyrogatore.  The areas of Balinhost, Garrlacal, and the forest of the lizardfolk."
Brother Haas, did you not visit some of these lands to rally the people to fight Riot and his Orcs? 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 05:42:31 PM »
Firfin chimes in, "In my recent travels in the forest, I have not noticed a evil force gathering.  But I admit, that Tyrogatore's faith may be under attack from non-evil forces, and they are beyond my talents to spot."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
During your conversation, the creature in the forest continues to move all around the clearing.  You can never see it through the trees and darkness.

It is....unsettling.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »
We did. The Vass communities in the south are where the influence of Tommimao has poisoned the minds of the lizardfolk. We confronted the cleric responsible but he fled magically and turned the community against us. We withdrew so as to not harm the innocent.

Balinhost is the realm of the half-elves, and Garrlacal the realm of the Gnolls? All three share borders, if memory serves, so it could be the same entity at work.

Has the faith of Stasis been assaulted in these areas?

Regarding those clerics that have been called to Tyrogatore's Great Arena, were their earthly bodies marked in any way?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 12:41:36 AM »
The voice in the forest says, "I have not learned that the bodies of the clerics were desecrated."

Your memory is correct with regards to the three communities sharing borders, although Balinhost and Garrlacal are more cohesive than the lizardfolk realm which does not even have a unified name.

The voice says, "I have not heard of any attacks on the religion of Stasis."

Firfin adds, "I have not heard of any problems with Stasis' religion in the forest.  Though, it isn't as widely practiced as Tyrogtore in the forest."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
The voice in the forest says, "I have not learned that the bodies of the clerics were desecrated."

Your memory is correct with regards to the three communities sharing borders, although Balinhost and Garrlacal are more cohesive than the lizardfolk realm which does not even have a unified name.

The voice says, "I have not heard of any attacks on the religion of Stasis."

Firfin adds, "I have not heard of any problems with Stasis' religion in the forest.  Though, it isn't as widely practiced as Tyrogtore in the forest."
Perhaps we should start with a community that has shrines to both. Part of our charge is to spread the word of this conspiracy.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
Firfin says, "I'm sure there is at least one of those, outside of the largest communities."

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 11:15:41 PM »
I have vowed to return to the Vass community that we were forced from. A cleric of Tommimao is there, one of the enemies of our faith, poisoning the minds and bodies of the lizardfolk. We should go there to reclaim our Temple that has been abandoned.