Author Topic: A Meeting at Scalehome  (Read 11644 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: A Meeting at Scalehome
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 11:46:47 AM »
The first words you hear are: "Do not fear, I will not harm you this day."  You hear the disconcerting movement of a large beast in the shadows of the trees just out of your vision.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »
The first words you hear are: "Do not fear, I will not harm you this day."
For that you are a most gracious host, Master of Scalehome. I am Haas Tukenhammer, Scaled Fist of the Mighty Tyrogatore. These are my brothers in faith, Roland and Grant. You probably already know Sir Firfin the Merciful. The other two are the handmaidens of the Innkeeps at the Bardic College in Icefia, here to serve as proxies for their masters.

We come in response to your request for audience. Speak your mind.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 10:50:43 PM »
I am not a handmaiden and I was originally an emissary to the Master of Scalehome.  I would prefer a little more respect. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 10:55:03 PM »
"Forgive the Scaled Fist, he did not know your background friend." says the voice to Saladien.

"I have noticed a change in the forest faiths recently.  *pause*

It has to do with your problem.  *pause*

A force acting to defeat your faith appears and takes your faithful, whether cleric or martialist.  *pause*

What more do you, Haas who has fought this for years, and you Grant who minds the forest for Tyrogatore, know?"

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »
If you seek my respect Saladien, you must earn it. In our time together, you have not accomplished that task.

There is an alliance of deities conspiring against the faiths of Tyrogatore and Stasis. Corahakar, Lavah'Ki, Vishtoo, Everventual and Tommimao. I suspect this is the work of either Vishtoo or Tommimao. Are these events localized or scattered across the Forest?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 11:19:08 PM »
If you seek my respect Saladien, you must earn it. In our time together, you have not accomplished that task.

I understand if I haven't earned your respect yet but I also have not earned your insults either.  I apologize for the outburst Master of Scalehome.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 11:20:37 PM »
"No apology needed."

"The events are scattered."

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »
Lord of Scalehome, is this a singular force which acts upon our brethren? or is it different forces acting in concert?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 07:49:24 AM »
"I would guess different forces.   *pause*

But already, you know that there are different deities allied against you, so that is no surprise."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 08:22:51 AM »
Shimmi mutters off to himself..."Handmaiden... sounds gay.. I'm not gay if you all are wondering.  Song mage does sound a little gay i guess.  Remind me not to tell Luigi.. "

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 09:13:50 AM »
"I would guess different forces.   *pause*

But already, you know that there are different deities allied against you, so that is no surprise."

As you say, it is known to us.  However, it was our hope that you might be able to provide some insight as to the nature of this "force" that is working in the Great Forest.  Has this "force" entered your domain?  Are their Clerics of Our Mighty Lord Tyrogatore in your realm?  Have their been an increase among the faithful of the Deities that oppose Our Mighty Lord Tyrogatore in your lands?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »
"No force enters my domain unless I wish it to enter, and if any force does enter, I know.   *pause*

There are clerics of Tyrogatore in my realm.  Should you want to speak with one, I can arrange that.  *pause*

I do not allow increases in faiths I do not condone."

"What are your plan to deal with the threat?"

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 10:20:10 AM »
I believe father Haas and I are of one mind as to how to deal with the threat to our faith.  That we use the power and strength bestowed upon us as Sons of the Mighty Lizard and eradicate the forces aligned against us.  However, first I would council that we understand the true nature and source of the threat before our purge begins in earnest.  If your house catches fire, you may be able to put out the flames, but if you do not know where the sparks come from, your house is still in danger of burning down.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »
"No force enters my domain unless I wish it to enter, and if any force does enter, I know.   *pause*

There are clerics of Tyrogatore in my realm.  Should you want to speak with one, I can arrange that.  *pause*

I do not allow increases in faiths I do not condone."

"What are your plan to deal with the threat?"
We will find them and strike them down.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 12:11:06 PM »
I believe father Haas and I are of one mind as to how to deal with the threat to our faith.  That we use the power and strength bestowed upon us as Sons of the Mighty Lizard and eradicate the forces aligned against us.  However, first I would council that we understand the true nature and source of the threat before our purge begins in earnest.  If your house catches fire, you may be able to put out the flames, but if you do not know where the sparks come from, your house is still in danger of burning down.

"What I have heard of your Wisdom is true.  You are a great asset to Tyrogatore in the forest.  *pause*

Where do you plan to go first?"