Author Topic: Calm Wins Until the Stalker Arrives  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: Calm Wins Until the Stalker Arrives
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 09:49:51 PM »
Still have at least 4 more followers with specific identities that I want to detail.
Hannibal, Face, B.A. and Murdock?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2017, 09:56:11 PM »
He is also sporting what is obviously a falconry glove, and it is then that you look up and see 2 horned owls (Starscream and Dirge) circling above you.

Mutt also has a pair of falcons that he uses for day hunting (Silverbolt and Slingshot), though they are not present at the meeting since it is dark out.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 09:57:45 PM »
Hannibal, Face, B.A. and Murdock?
I really like this. Though I would probably go with Templeton and Baracus instead of Face and BA.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2017, 10:01:22 PM »
I really like this. Though I would probably go with Templeton and Baracus instead of Face and BA.
Yes, nice touch.  I love it when a plan comes together.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 10:22:37 AM »
The city planners estimate that 20,000 settlers have come through Grimhold since the announcement of the opening of the lands.  Two thirds of those are out in the lands currently, while the other third live in New Grimhold (the western section of the city built for the settlers).

With spring arriving, and news of the clearing of the undead, the city planners expect another 10,000 this year.  Grimhold is buzzing with activity as upgrades to the city services are being worked on to accommodate all of the new citizens.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017, 01:14:43 PM »
A note, Harris did not join the stalker of the dead's crew going out to the crusader army.

Along with Finn and the Yellowian Christopher, Harris is the third of the best known and 'powerful' settler land owners.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 02:08:09 PM »
The city planners estimate that 20,000 settlers have come through Grimhold since the announcement of the opening of the lands.  Two thirds of those are out in the lands currently, while the other third live in New Grimhold (the western section of the city built for the settlers).

With spring arriving, and news of the clearing of the undead, the city planners expect another 10,000 this year.  Grimhold is buzzing with activity as upgrades to the city services are being worked on to accommodate all of the new citizens.
Where are all these people coming from?  Is it all over the world?  Just curious because this could potentially open up many more options for our secondary characters on the Plateau. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »
Where are all these people coming from?  Is it all over the world?  Just curious because this could potentially open up many more options for our secondary characters on the Plateau.

The majority are from the plateau, but there are some from many different places around the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »
While I am not sure yet which characters will be used for the remaining three sessions, move forward with getting your secondary characters ready.  Even if they aren't used for now, when we return to Grimhold in a future season (currently scheduled for same time next year), we will get to them.