Author Topic: Did I Leave My La-Z-Bones Chair Running?  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Did I Leave My La-Z-Bones Chair Running?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 01:50:12 PM »
Harrick Suggests..
  " I find it odd, that the power in control here could unleash something as devastating as a massive earthquake, but would only harry these religious zealots with minor undead.  Something isn't right.. I have a bad feeling about this.  ".. he looks a little flushed from all that walking.. definite bouquet of  B.B. coming off him.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 02:10:11 PM »
Harrick Suggests..
  " I find it odd, that the power in control here could unleash something as devastating as a massive earthquake, but would only harry these religious zealots with minor undead.  Something isn't right.. I have a bad feeling about this.  ".. he looks a little flushed from all that walking.. definite bouquet of  B.B. coming off him.
"Well, even the most powerful agents of evil run out of spells and ammo eventually...maybe all that's left of their power is minor undead.  Maybe these zealots were onto something when they attacked.  Once we get everyone to safety, we may want to investigate the chasm a bit before heading back." 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 02:45:46 PM »
"Well, even the most powerful agents of evil run out of spells and ammo eventually...maybe all that's left of their power is minor undead.  Maybe these zealots were onto something when they attacked.  Once we get everyone to safety, we may want to investigate the chasm a bit before heading back."

An human ranger named Kolin, who is with the waiting wagons and did not withdraw farther, tells you, "We spent hours fighting off waves of undead.  They unleashed all manner of spells and attacks on us.  I would agree with the sheriff, that just as we ran low, they did as well.  I think there were even more powerful undead down in the crevasse.  Lasorizzan flew down there and surely destroyed many before he was overcome."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.