Author Topic: The Wraiths Feel the Wrath  (Read 8371 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Wraiths Feel the Wrath
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:02:40 PM »

Detect Magic, otherwise I watch the others.

Nothing in the immediate surroundings.  However, as you learned last time, the area down here is large.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 11:57:37 PM »
Harrick, can you cast a light spell on a pebble or something?  I can't see anything down here.

Once I can see, I'll take 20 on searching the well.  That includes searching for items as well as secret passageways, gravesites, people's remains, lich phylactery's, artifacts, strange markings, and anything else that might tie this place to the Skull Lord.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:06:29 AM by Malchia »

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 12:17:02 AM »
Harrick, can you cast a light spell on a pebble or something?  I can't see anything down here.

Once I can see, I'll take 20 on searching the well.  That includes searching for items as well as secret passageways, gravesites, people's remains, lich phylactery's, artifacts, strange markings, and anything else that might tie this place to the Skull Lord.

I cast light on a round of Marstan's Ammo..

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 07:15:41 AM »
Saren has his Detect Evil constantly pinging around them. In fact Saren will fly to the edge of the light and watch the perimeter while detecting.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 07:25:03 AM »
I did not prepare control water or water breathing today, so I'll handle the aquatic part of this investigation.

Finn activates daylight from his armor, casts spider climb on himself, wild shapes into a crocodile, and scurries down the side of the well. I walk along the ceiling until I come to an edge of the cavern, then dive into the water.

I will search the floor and submerged portions of the wall systematically. I make liberal use of detect magic.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 07:52:36 AM »

The fly doesn't last long enough for you to take 20.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 07:54:14 AM »
Saren has his Detect Evil constantly pinging around them. In fact Saren will fly to the edge of the light and watch the perimeter while detecting.

There is lingering evil everywhere, but you are confident there is no active evil.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 09:21:11 AM »
I did not prepare control water or water breathing today, so I'll handle the aquatic part of this investigation.

Finn activates daylight from his armor, casts spider climb on himself, wild shapes into a crocodile, and scurries down the side of the well. I walk along the ceiling until I come to an edge of the cavern, then dive into the water.

I will search the floor and submerged portions of the wall systematically. I make liberal use of detect magic.

Does this mean the water is up to the humans' necks ?

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 09:25:21 AM »
Does this mean the water is up to the humans' necks ?

So Humans are Longer then Others...

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 09:39:10 AM »
The water is five feet high, roughly.

Finn is searching under the water.

There are lots of undead fish that attack Finn, I will assume that after the use of some attacks and minor spells you destroy the creates that do 1d2-1 points of damage on a hit.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2015, 02:32:31 PM »
The fly doesn't last long enough for you to take 20.
Harrick, would you be able to cast another fly on me after I thoroughly search down here? 

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »
Harrick, would you be able to cast another fly on me after I thoroughly search down here?

"No, I don't have any more.. and I'm tired "  as he flies up and out of the hole before his runs out. (he's out of that spell slot )

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »

"No, I don't have any more.. and I'm tired "  as he flies up and out of the hole before his runs out. (he's out of that spell slot )
Fair enough.  I suppose I won't be taking 20 after all.  I can't exactly search in 5 ft. of water.  I'll wait for Finn to finish his search and offer assistance if need be. 

What I can do is search the walls and crevasses for anything suspicious.  At least until the fly spell wears off.

Once Finn finishes off the undead fish, does my undead detection still go off or does it wink out with the last fish?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »
Once Finn finishes off the undead fish, does my undead detection still go off or does it wink out with the last fish?

Nothing other than the undead fish down here.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 05:41:36 PM »
There are lots of undead fish that attack Finn, I will assume that after the use of some attacks and minor spells you destroy the creates that do 1d2-1 points of damage on a hit.
I use all 5 of my turn attempts to obliterate the <1 hd fish.