Author Topic: Digging (out of) Your Own Grave  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Digging (out of) Your Own Grave
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »
Since I never described Finn to Saren, here goes:
You see the scruffy, graying-brown haired dire badger stand up on its hind legs as its form begins to melt away and it takes on a more humanoid shape. The transformation ends after a few seconds, and in the badger's place stands a shoeless halfling that begins brushing the dirt off of himself. He is somewhat taller and leaner than a typical halfling. His hair is a graying-brown mass of dreadlocks that come down to the middle of his back, and is pulled away from his face with a green bandana; various feathers, leaves, and wooden beads are tied in to it (think Capt Jack Sparrow). He is dressed in what appears to be a finely crafted and intricately carved suit of wooden full plate armor. The highly polished wood is grainy and dark in color. The breastplate is expertly painted to depict a lone oak tree rising above a field of yellow wheat, and the right shoulder guard is carved and painted to resemble a bright yellow sun. The neck guard resembles a carved laurel wreath; Finn brushes his hand across it and in the blink of an eye, the armor turns into leafy green ivy which begins to retract (reverse grow) back towards the neck guard, until all that is left is a green laurel wreath around his neck. Under the armor, Finn is dressed in simple clothing of shades of brown and green. He's got 2 shoulder bags slung across his chest, a wooden symbol of Habastly tied to his belt, and a plain wooden staff in his hand.

"Hello. My name's Finneas Grignard. You can call me Finn. Pleased to meet you!", he says, extending his dirty hand Saren's way. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, but I did not want to squander Habastly's blessing." 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:25:04 PM by Hero »

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Digging (out of) Your Own Grave
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
Saren takes the offered hand.  "Well met Master Finneas,  Would that we had known of your predicament sooner."