Seas of Habololy > The Rescue of the Guardian of the Tide

Redundancy

<< < (5/5)

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on January 15, 2020, 08:42:23 PM ---Before anyone asks, Taiji uses the lyre and the ring gates for daily ship inspection and maintenance. Also to snoop on Veronica while she's changing.

--- End quote ---

there's the joke, with the disguise, i don't need to change, just morphe into the new outfit.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on January 15, 2020, 08:39:28 PM ---Here goes:

ItemTypeLocationTeleport ShipInfrastructureShipSubmerge ShipInfrastructureShipLiving Figurehead-Golden Shedu (Bird-like air elemental) InfrastructureBowHallow w/ Death WardInfrastructure (Spell) Occupied spacesIce Porpoise Trap (Qty 3)Infrastructure1/hull sectionHelmsman's ShelterInfrastructureHelmEverfull Sails of DisplacementFixed ItemMastsLantern of Revealing (Qty 2) Portable ItemMastsBanner of the Storm's Eye (Qty 3) Portable ItemMastsCaptain's LanternPortable ItemVaultSpyglass of FindingPortable ItemCrow’s NestPortable HolePortable ItemVaultHandy Haversack Portable ItemVaultInvisibility Sphere OrbPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackLife BoatPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackStaff (Greater Dispel) Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackStaff (Banishment) Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackWand (Tongues) Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackWand (Sending) Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackWand (Fly) Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackWand (Water Breathing) Portable Item Vault/Handy HaversackWand (Magic Missile) (Qty 5)Portable ItemVault/Handy HaversackMM rod, extension, greaterPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackMM rod, extension, lesserPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackHoly Word PearlPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackLightning NecklacePortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackIron FlaskPortable ItemVault/Handy HaversackGem of True SeeingPortable ItemVault/Handy Haversack Lyre of Building Portable ItemTaijiRing GatesPortable ItemTaiji
I'll edit this at some point to include caster level, uses/day, and charges where that's relevant.

--- End quote ---

They couldn't get to the stuff in the vault, so I think everything is there.

Asinjin:
Rin, please make a note of which teleport returning arrows hit their mark in the fight.  You do not get them back.

Asinjin:
There are six dragon sized skins with magical liquid in them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version