Seas of Habololy > Second Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust

<< < (2/16) > >>

Windblade:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on January 04, 2019, 12:46:08 AM ---The cleric's name is Manlow, and when the tentacle disappear, he stands up and says: "Thank Lakius that is over."

--- End quote ---

Manlow please tell us what happened.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on January 04, 2019, 12:51:43 AM ---Manlow please tell us what happened.

--- End quote ---

Despite the events, the middle aged white haired, on the thinner side human looks no different than when you entered.  He is wearing the standard grey, white and blue robes of Lakius and shows no signs of being cold despite his lack of footwear and being wet.

"I don't remember much clearly.  It has been like a dream for a couple years.  Foggy and never leaving the temple.  Seemed nice.  I was praying a lot.  Occasionally I had bad dreams.  Maybe the acolytes can tell more."

Asinjin:
A group of four constables arrive after a minute more.  Three dwarves and a human.  They yell, "Is everyone okay!  Cleric Manlow, is everything under control?"

He responds with a not yell, "It's okay now, but come in a look around."

They pause and the dwarven caster casts before they enter.

Asinjin:
Having seen the large elemental leave the ship, Amare sent a couple crew (all Vass) to investigate.  They remain outside when they see the constables.

Midiyro and Sven are with them as well.

Asinjin:
Zelek, and I imagine Veronica and Kasai, are in need of healing.  Maybe Nathan as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version