Icefian Campaign > Constables of Icefia

Meet the New Boss . . . Not the Same as the Old Boss

(1/3) > >>

whitesword:
500xp to start

Assume you can continue your activities while we visit the other characters.

Valdis:
If there is any sort of "undercover" unit or squad, Uleric suggests that they be dispatched to watch the house with the hidden basement/door to the sewer. 

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Valdis on September 05, 2014, 08:18:32 AM ---If there is any sort of "undercover" unit or squad, Uleric suggests that they be dispatched to watch the house with the hidden basement/door to the sewer.

--- End quote ---

A Stake out!!!!  The Red Leaves watched us go into that warehouse.  I pretty sure they cursed as we did, as their smuggling plans just got ruined.  I'm sure they'll never use that secret door.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 05, 2014, 12:54:04 PM ---A Stake out!!!!  The Red Leaves watched us go into that warehouse.  I pretty sure they cursed as we did, as their smuggling plans just got ruined.  I'm sure they'll never use that secret door.

--- End quote ---

They may not, but others might.  Hell, the Readleaves, if they know of its existance, may charge others for its use.

whitesword:
If someone would post the names of the shops and shopkeepers you met that would be very helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version