Habololy Books > Guide to Psionics

Phychic Theurge

<< < (3/3)

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 14, 2023, 11:02:19 AM ---Okay by me. I assumed you wanted to develop one for psionics since it’s listed as one of Celetal’s domains on the domain worksheet, but isn’t detailed out.

--- End quote ---

I have gone back and forth.  I need a 5th for Celetal, but I don't like making one for one deity.

I guess now that we have the psion rules, we could do it.  One power converted to a spell each level with points equal to level?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 14, 2023, 06:58:06 PM ---I have gone back and forth.  I need a 5th for Celetal, but I don't like making one for one deity.

I guess now that we have the psion rules, we could do it.  One power converted to a spell each level with points equal to level?

--- End quote ---
Ability: Cleric gains the Wild Talent feat. If character already has a PP reserve, it increases by +2. Autohypnosis, Know(psionics), Psicraft, Use Psionic Device become class skills, and the cleric receives a +4 bonus to checks with these skills while psionically focused.

Domain spells can be those spells that are similar to psionic powers or that focus on manipulation of the mind:
1 Charm Person
2 Detect Thoughts
3 Clairaudience/Clairvoyance
4 Modify Memory
5 Telekinesis
6 Probe Thoughts
7 Mental Pinnacle
8 Mind Blank
9 Mindrape or Programmed Amnesia

Thoughts? (Pun intended)

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 15, 2023, 03:57:20 PM ---Ability: Cleric gains the Wild Talent feat. If character already has a PP reserve, it increases by +2. Autohypnosis, Know(psionics), Psicraft, Use Psionic Device become class skills, and the cleric receives a +4 bonus to checks with these skills while psionically focused.

Domain spells can be those spells that are similar to psionic powers or that focus on manipulation of the mind:
1 Charm Person
2 Detect Thoughts
3 Clairaudience/Clairvoyance
4 Modify Memory
5 Telekinesis
6 Probe Thoughts
7 Mental Pinnacle
8 Mind Blank
9 Mindrape or Programmed Amnesia

Thoughts? (Pun intended)

--- End quote ---

I like it.  However, review to make sure none of the spells appear on a different domain list.  I have always tried to avoid doubling up.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 15, 2023, 07:27:42 PM ---I like it.  However, review to make sure none of the spells appear on a different domain list.  I have always tried to avoid doubling up.

--- End quote ---
There is some overlap with other domains at a few levels:

* 3 Clairaudience/clairvoyance - replace with Puppeteer
* 8 Mindblank - replace with Finding the Center
* 9 Programmed Amnesia - replace with Mindrape (Evil subtype though, so maybe not) or Dominate Monster

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version