Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

Now, what do we Vishtoo do!

(1/4) > >>

Zunder:
Now that we have all four - what are the next steps

Asinjin:
Take a breather and eat and drink whatever nourishment is available.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on November 22, 2022, 09:37:02 AM ---Take a breather and eat and drink whatever nourishment is available.

--- End quote ---

well, i'm sure that's what you wanna do Ruby - but aren't we saying the DreamReavers would come for us if we delay to much?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Zunder on November 22, 2022, 10:07:44 AM ---
well, i'm sure that's what you wanna do Ruby - but aren't we saying the DreamReavers would come for us if we delay to much?

--- End quote ---

DoomDreamers but if DreamReavers show up at a later date you’ll get attribution.

whitesword:
Kerim listens to your predicament and keeps a stern eye on the arcanaloth, who in turn eyes him warily. After a minute Kerim calls you all together and says:

“My new friends, though it will not come close to balancing the scales between us, I will happily provide you protection from the ogres while you rest. Though I have little doubt that this trickster could easily defeat me if he had access to all his power, I doubt he would risk battle with me under these circumstances.

I know nothing of this device you seek to destroy but if there are questions about the shards I will answer them.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version