Author Topic: Teleport Down the Drain  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Teleport Down the Drain
« on: April 20, 2022, 12:05:36 AM »
Everyone that lived gets 1000xp with individual amounts to follow.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: Teleport Down the Drain
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 10:45:02 AM »
Once we fill everyone in on what's going on and Nathan reincarnates Wake, I suggest we find some clerics of Quan Yin to administer healing to all of us then spend the rest of the time sleeping so we can recharge our spells.  We'll likely be on the run again in approximately 9.5 hours, so we have little time to spare.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
9.5?  How did you make all that money without attention to detail.   9 hours was the max, so we have even less now.. 7 or so since Nathan arrived?    Cordero finds a place to sleep. 

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 01:08:19 PM »
9.5?  How did you make all that money without attention to detail.   9 hours was the max, so we have even less now.. 7 or so since Nathan arrived?    Cordero finds a place to sleep.
Typo; meant to say 8.5.  But I don't care for your insolent tone, so we'll see how detail oriented I am next time you're about to die and need my help.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 01:26:26 PM »
Veronika knows and relays to them that the group will not be allowed off of the beach.  The island is sacred ground for its properties.  She goes to get them food and water and new clothes and oils and perfumes to clean.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 01:49:27 PM »
Veronika knows and relays to them that the group will not be allowed off of the beach.  The island is sacred ground for its properties.  She goes to get them food and water and new clothes and oils and perfumes to clean.
How's Veronika holding up these days?  I know it's been about 20 years, but if she still looks the way Chase remembers, he may suggest a "proper" reunion out of prying eyes.  I'll be sure to have a scroll of Cure Disease handy for afterwards.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2022, 08:22:07 PM »
Typo; meant to say 8.5.  But I don't care for your insolent tone, so we'll see how detail oriented I am next time you're about to die and need my help.

Listen here Mr I won't pay one Million Gold to end all our suffering, Mr i'm allowing Wake to be killed. You've only been around for a hot minute.. We've been dragged through ice in the string mountains, the heat and sand of a island, later on a fucking boat.. dwarves don't enjoy boats!!!  Then the entire fucking boat landed on a city, then back to the plateau.  I would have been nice to stay, but no.. dragged to a fucking warzone. death, fire!!!.  We would have welcomed sweet release of the afterlife, but no.. fucking off to a spider filled PIT!!!   Then.. THEN we watch a nice giant murdered, After that an insane Nitpit painstakingly pick us off one by one, slowly paralyzing us with glee in his eyes.  Bearly escaping several times with our lives  Only then did you show up!  Sorry if I'm not in the nicest of moods.  I've met some shitty drow.. but none as shitty as a fuck uppity rich one...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 06:17:54 AM by Zunder »

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 09:10:20 PM »
Listen here Mr I won't pay one Million Gold to end all our suffering, Mr i'm allowing Wake to be killed. You've only been around for a hot minute.. We've been dragged through ice in the string mountains, the heat and sand of a island, later on a fucking boat.. dwarves don't enjoy boats!!!  Then the entire fucking boat landed on a city, then back to the plateau.  I would have been nice to stay, but no.. dragged to a fucking warzone. death, fire!!!.  We would have welcomed sweet release of the afterlife, but no.. fucking off to a spider filled PIT!!!   Then.. THEN we watch a nice giant murdered, After that an insane Nitpit painstakingly pick us off one by one, slowly paralyzing us with glee in his eyes.  Bearly escaping several times with our lives  Only then did you show up!  Sorry if I'm not in the nicest of moods.  I've met some shitty drow.. but none as shitty as a fuck uppity rich one...

I've been
If I knew you were going to cry me a river, we could've used your tears to sail away from our troubles long ago...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 04:30:12 PM by Malchia »

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2022, 12:10:13 PM »
If I knew you were going to cry me a river, we could've sailed away from our troubles long ago...

You might be mocking, but sailing won't help.  Or at least it didn't before.  With that lead lined chest, we might be able to get away for a little while.  In any case we have to stop using the basket as our 'Get out of trouble' card constantly. I think we should ask Nathan if he can ask his patron if we can mask or hide the basket's presence better using an anti-magic field or something. 

Falcon sits down on the beach and pulls some equipment out of a large sack and begins working on what look like arrows of some kind.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2022, 12:33:58 PM »
You might be mocking, but sailing won't help.  Or at least it didn't before.  With that lead lined chest, we might be able to get away for a little while.  In any case we have to stop using the basket as our 'Get out of trouble' card constantly. I think we should ask Nathan if he can ask his patron if we can mask or hide the basket's presence better using an anti-magic field or something. 

Falcon sits down on the beach and pulls some equipment out of a large sack and begins working on what look like arrows of some kind.
Even better, perhaps Nathan can transport us to Habastalai in his floating island temple.  Malchia shouldn't be able to touch us once inside.   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2022, 07:29:40 PM »
Gnax washes every drop of ooze/slime/vomit etc. off of his person, clothing and equipment.

“I’m taking a nap. If that thieving Nippit shows up, don’t wake me. If he wants a Gnomish slave, dress Harlan in my clothes (not my armor) and hand him over.  If you wake me before 4hours have passed don’t expect to wake up from your next nap.” 

Online Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2022, 10:56:09 PM »
Gnickel ritual casts Tiny Hut to get some privacy Will we get spells back if we manage 8 hrs of rest? It’s probably still the same day as the fight, right?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2022, 08:53:44 AM »
Gnickel ritual casts Tiny Hut to get some privacy Will we get spells back if we manage 8 hrs of rest? It’s probably still the same day as the fight, right?

It is the same day.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2022, 02:17:50 PM »
bleary eyes Cordero suggests we all need sleep.  Gnickle can you ritual out us enough huts for everyone.  If mal-assholia scrys us, all he will see are dark little blackness.  That should hold him off.  He shouldn't be able to detect the basket now.  The only concern I have is finding items he might know about, like that bow that killed is "pet?" did he say?  Can we put those in the box? 

Online Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2022, 11:55:37 PM »
bleary eyes Cordero suggests we all need sleep.  Gnickle can you ritual out us enough huts for everyone.
Tiny Hut is not so tiny. 40 ft diameter. Gnickel does one for himself and one for everyone else. They appear as shiny chrome hemispheres.