Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

“Mist”erious New Adversaries

(1/9) > >>

whitesword:
A recap for Lachlan, discussions/questions.

After discussion with the captain you determine you were ashore for 32 hours, but you experienced only 13.

Zunder:
We sailed..

We where directed to an island by Nisoru on a mission to find some missing constables, and the parents of Lord Arishimodo.. you know.. the one that dissappeared along with Ruby's Dad.   While there we found the island covered in a blanket of fog.  As we crossed the middle of the island we came to a bubble of fog that seemed to block the way to a village.  Monsters formed from the fog and grunted something at us.  They had weird horns and spat tongues.  We eventually batteled and defeated those monsters to get into the village.    We found the towns people ok, seemingly protected by a Shaman ( who is still passed out from the effort) for their time in the fog.  Nisour exited the village and fought more of those creatures to finally break the fog-curse.  The villagers seem to be out of time, meaning they think only a couple of months passed, but it was 5 years.  We made it back to the ship, but there are 2 more towns on that island which also seem to be in a bubble of fog. 

Dylan checks his list.
  - you Lachlan got pretty sick when we hit a storm sailing.. you might need some food from Ruby's stash.
  - We found out that our Prince worships some outer planar fire god.
  - Ruby worships Dourvan..He double checks.. yes.. though I wrote Drunnbar initally for some reason.

Zunder:
I ask Nisoru " Hey!  When I was in the castle, there was a meeting between Iottians and us.  In the meeting they discussed "rifts" ( he air quotes)  and their danger to the world.  Could these spirits have anything to do with that?  Or if not, do you know anything about that "

Malchia:
After resting on the ship for the night, do those of us who lost ability points recover them?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 22, 2021, 08:02:23 AM ---I ask Nisoru " Hey!  When I was in the castle, there was a meeting between Iottians and us.  In the meeting they discussed "rifts" ( he air quotes)  and their danger to the world.  Could these spirits have anything to do with that?  Or if not, do you know anything about that "

--- End quote ---

Nisoru’s face takes on an incredulous look. “You were in a closed meeting of the Royal Court?! How?!”

Tessa cheerfully raises her hand before seeing Nisoru’s glare and the sheepishly says I was there too. So was Cassius.”

Nisoru begins praying in Horarian and Celestial, asking for patience, before replying: “It seems too great a coincidence that the constables disappeared in the same area where the Iottans claim the rift in the islands first appeared. But they made no mention of this sort of activity so for now we can’t be certain.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version