Icefian Campaign > Constables of Icefia

Why here; why them; why now?

(1/3) > >>

whitesword:
First (for a change) XP: everyone gets 1200- your level.

It occurred to me after we finished I may have unintentionally misled you in response to a question. Get your investigation started and if you’re going astray I’ll correct the issue.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: whitesword on October 06, 2020, 07:37:01 PM ---First (for a change) XP: everyone gets 1200- your level.

--- End quote ---
What is this formula exactly?  I'm sure it's just a typo, but looks like 1200 minus level.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 06, 2020, 07:47:00 PM ---What is this formula exactly?  I'm sure it's just a typo, but looks like 1200 minus level.

--- End quote ---

1200 x level wouldn't make sense either, we didn't do that much.

1200 / level maybe?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 06, 2020, 07:47:00 PM ---What is this formula exactly?  I'm sure it's just a typo, but looks like 1200 minus level.

--- End quote ---
1200 minus 100x your level. Sorry. That’s what I get for doing it first.

Valdis:
After [hurridly] leaving the gunshop, Uleric shakes his head vigorously to clear out all of the wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey stuff. 

"Ok, one thing that still doesn't make sense to me is, why would the Scaled elven woman and her companion from the ship buying alcohol from a merchant in an alleyway?  She said that they were buying alcohol for the crew of their ship in celebration of the end of the voyage or war or something.  As I understand it, you would get that from a tavern, or several taverns, not some back alley exchange."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version