Great Forest Campaign > A Fiery Coup

A Plan That Worked

(1/18) > >>

Asinjin:
Experience:

Everyone got to put there cool talents on display, killed many giants, no slaves, and captured the leader...all without any casualties...well played

Ajax - for playing the older orc well and getting in good movie quotes - 3900xp

Haas - for a barrage of brutal spells - 4400xp

Valizar, Grant, and Vor'Suk - for each delivering a series of unmatchable brutal attacks - 5200xp

Marco - for a was but not really killing blow and messing up the elves plans - 5500xp

Asinjin:
As the dust clears around you, the battle with the scorpions continues and chaos rages on the flank.

Giants around you are begging to make the battle stop as they have surrendered.

Hafar is unconscious.

Asinjin:
With 24 days until our next session, we should be able to close this out on the boards.

Windblade:
While in the Zone of Truth.  Marco says I will tell you more as long as the valiant and honorable warriors, clerics and paladin give me their word that what I say does not leave this group here at this battle. (once everyone responds to this post then I will type out what Marco says).

Asinjin:
You find that Alberssi is collecting the slaves and leading them out of the encampment.  He has clearly been doing this for a bit of time and it looks like most of the slaves are at a safe distance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version