Seas of Habololy > Second Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Celebrities in Phiam

<< < (2/6) > >>

Hero:
Anything notable happen during Taiji’s visit to the shrine of Tommimao in Phiam?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on January 27, 2019, 12:29:03 PM ---Anything notable happen during Taiji’s visit to the shrine of Tommimao in Phiam?

--- End quote ---

Good memory, and I believe Nathan and Berten the Navigator's Mate want to go as well, since it is known as the Navigator's guild.

The shrine has four parts, two of which are open to the public: Navigator's Guild room (sales and displays); chapel (worship); Private Bar; Private smoking lounge.  You are told the shrine cleric is a Scaled Elf named Lubirin.

Asinjin:
What time of day do you go?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on January 27, 2019, 06:48:43 PM ---What time of day do you go?

--- End quote ---
Late afternoon sounds about right. If Lubirin isn’t there at that time, I find out from the acolytes (assuming they are present) the best time to catch him, and I’ll come back the next day.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on January 27, 2019, 09:05:11 PM ---Late afternoon sounds about right. If Lubirin isn’t there at that time, I find out from the acolytes (assuming they are present) the best time to catch him, and I’ll come back the next day.

--- End quote ---

He is there, and it looks like he has not been awake for long when he greets you in the Guild Room.

"Welcome friend", says the short hair tall eared tan skinned elf.  "I hope that Tommimao has made your travel hear safe and quick."

He adjusts some of the instruments in the room, hanging from the ceiling, and continues.  "What is it you are searching for today?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version