Author Topic: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:44:22 AM »
Experience:

Claude - better late dust than no dust - 1650

Nathan - A grappled bear is not a scary - 2100

Rin - No dismissal arrows this time - 700

Valdis - finally in the thick of battle - 2300

Sas - spirits doing all sorts of neat things - 1870

Chase - acting as the cleric for the fight - 1500

Kasai - hanging on for dear life - 1000

Taji - spells until you ran out - 1300

not-Rin OR Veronica - first time...using a weapon? - 1250
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:44:44 AM »
That battle takes places on the 9th day of the 8th month of 789
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 12:45:27 AM »
Things to do:

Decide on the flag

List the magic items

The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 12:46:08 AM »
The cleric's name is Manlow, and when the tentacle disappear, he stands up and says: "Thank Lakius that is over."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1940
    • View Profile
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 12:49:32 AM »
The cleric's name is Manlow...
First name Barry?

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1416
    • View Profile
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 12:51:43 AM »
The cleric's name is Manlow, and when the tentacle disappear, he stands up and says: "Thank Lakius that is over."

Manlow please tell us what happened.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 01:07:12 AM »
Manlow please tell us what happened.

Despite the events, the middle aged white haired, on the thinner side human looks no different than when you entered.  He is wearing the standard grey, white and blue robes of Lakius and shows no signs of being cold despite his lack of footwear and being wet.

"I don't remember much clearly.  It has been like a dream for a couple years.  Foggy and never leaving the temple.  Seemed nice.  I was praying a lot.  Occasionally I had bad dreams.  Maybe the acolytes can tell more."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 08:21:30 AM »
A group of four constables arrive after a minute more.  Three dwarves and a human.  They yell, "Is everyone okay!  Cleric Manlow, is everything under control?"

He responds with a not yell, "It's okay now, but come in a look around."

They pause and the dwarven caster casts before they enter.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 09:20:47 AM »
Having seen the large elemental leave the ship, Amare sent a couple crew (all Vass) to investigate.  They remain outside when they see the constables.

Midiyro and Sven are with them as well.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:06:03 PM by Asinjin »
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:54 AM »
Zelek, and I imagine Veronica and Kasai, are in need of healing.  Maybe Nathan as well.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1416
    • View Profile
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 09:26:44 AM »
Yeah Nathan took a beating.  Although I can heal the people that need it if the constables will allow me to.

Offline Windblade

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1416
    • View Profile
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 10:49:28 AM »
When there is an opportunity I look for the acolytes.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 11:37:28 AM »
When there is an opportunity I look for the acolytes.

They are not in the temple.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

  • Magnanamous
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 972
    • View Profile
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 11:59:40 AM »
Valdis goes over and looks into the pool

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Next Time, Maybe Lead with the Dust
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 12:01:56 PM »
Valdis goes over and looks into the pool

The pool now looks the same as it did when the cleric of sitting in it.  You see no signs of the tentacle, or your own blood.

There are slimy remains of one tentacle that you cut off in the temple still there, but not in the pool.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.