Author Topic: Destruction of a Quasi Deity  (Read 13970 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Destruction of a Quasi Deity
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »
Ajax (with his currently 34 Cha -and 40 plus Diplomacy/Intimidate check, Celestial Radiance and Crown of Glory) bellows out “Hertopowlans, who commands here? Come forth in peace or suffer the penalty for accosting those that have done the Council’s will this day!”

Asinjin thinks to everyone, ~I am leaving, I can get a few away if you fly up with me now.~
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 09:43:21 PM »
Ajax (with his currently 34 Cha -and 40 plus Diplomacy/Intimidate check, Celestial Radiance and Crown of Glory) bellows out “Hertopowlans, who commands here? Come forth in peace or suffer the penalty for accosting those that have done the Council’s will this day!”

The crowd, awed by Ajax's presence, shudders and many stop their push forward.  There are immediate calls to ignore the light and press forward.  No individual calls out a response to who commands.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 09:45:23 PM »
Joseph turns to Marston, "I know this city and I can slip away into the crowd.  I can get you away too, I think, but you need to decide now."

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 10:07:53 PM »
Joseph turns to Marston, "I know this city and I can slip away into the crowd.  I can get you away too, I think, but you need to decide now."
Is Ari with me?  I mentioned a few posts earlier that I wouldn't let him hunt the vampire alone.  Can he get us both out?

My sheriff senses are tingling, so I make a Sense Motive check on Joseph to make sure he's not leading me into a trap.  +15 at my current level before leveling up.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2018, 06:00:03 PM »
Is Ari with me?  I mentioned a few posts earlier that I wouldn't let him hunt the vampire alone.  Can he get us both out?

My sheriff senses are tingling, so I make a Sense Motive check on Joseph to make sure he's not leading me into a trap.  +15 at my current level before leveling up.

Joseph appears to be legitimate in his offer.  Ari is nearby.  Joseph says, "No, his badger cannot be hidden."

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2018, 06:09:10 PM »
Joseph appears to be legitimate in his offer.  Ari is nearby.  Joseph says, "No, his badger cannot be hidden."
Okay, if everything appears on the up and up to Marston, he'll go with Joseph.

My telepathic link should still be up, so I'll let everyone know we're going to sneak out of here.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
Is Ari with me?  I mentioned a few posts earlier that I wouldn't let him hunt the vampire alone.
Ari is postponing his pursuit of the vampire since it left the building.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2018, 09:00:45 PM »
The crowd, awed by Ajax's presence, shudders and many stop their push forward.  There are immediate calls to ignore the light and press forward.  No individual calls out a response to who commands.

Is anyone obviously in command?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2018, 09:46:36 PM »
Is anyone obviously in command?

If you had to guess at this point, there is a cleric of Everentual on the roof of a nearby building exhorting the crowd forward.

There is also a cleric or warrior of Han~Sui near the front of the line fighting with the lady knight.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 09:48:06 PM »
At about this point more than a round has passed, and your telepathic link goes static.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »
A message is heard from Gales; shall I come a take the bodies of Jonathon and Ri away?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2018, 11:51:01 AM »
If you had to guess at this point, there is a cleric of Everentual on the roof of a nearby building exhorting the crowd forward.

There is also a cleric or warrior of Han~Sui near the front of the line fighting with the lady knight.

Ajax goes over and inserts himself between the cleric and the knight. I have permanent freedom of
movement so I just push my way through the crowd.

“No blood will be spilled this day. We are here on a holy mission, sanctioned by the council”

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »
Ajax goes over and inserts himself between the cleric and the knight. I have permanent freedom of
movement so I just push my way through the crowd.

“No blood will be spilled this day. We are here on a holy mission, sanctioned by the council”

The cleric and the knight are near the front so you don't have to push through the crowd. 

The cleric demands, "Surrender yourself for trial!"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2018, 12:30:54 PM »
Joseph, seeing Ajax's action as a great distraction, moves into the crowd, leading Marston.

Gales uses that same moment to swoop in a great speed and grab the two bodies, taking them away.

Asinjin takes flight and by the end of the round exits the invisibility purge and disappears.

A moment later, a thick grey begins to engulf the area.

Everyone has one round of action before visibility is reduced to near zero.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2018, 12:44:24 PM »
The cleric and the knight are near the front so you don't have to push through the crowd. 

The cleric demands, "Surrender yourself for trial!"

“I will happily surender after I have banished whatever has possessed this unfortunate and misguided cleric. End your dimension barrier and let these others go. You have my word as the servant of Stasis’ light that I shall submit as soon as my task is accomplished”