Author Topic: Noble Thoughts  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Noble Thoughts
« on: June 20, 2017, 11:55:03 AM »
Does anyone think it would make sense to have different types of Nobles, sort of the way all other Habololian base classes are (Fighters, Monks, Rangers, Sorcerers etc.)?  For instance, would it make sense to have sub classes that get different starting abilities or class skills?  I was thinking politician, lawyer, noble family, criminal mastermind, etc. 

It may be easier just to cater your character as you see fit with custom feats and cross-classing, but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there to see what everyone thinks.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Noble Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 01:16:21 PM »
I am not sure if we could come up with enough that we could produce some unique rules for that would make sense.

The divisions couldn't be national or racial (those are for the prestige classes such as Dwarven Thane).  Some would just be duplicating things from other classes, or be better served by multiclassing.  The Criminal Mastermind I think could just be a Rogue / Noble or a Noble with the Crime Lord prestige class.

I am open to ideas.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
Re: Noble Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:47:45 PM »
I like the idea and think more classes is great.  My concern would be that we would actually play enough nobles to make that extra work to develope them worth it