Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Old Enemy and Lost Love

<< < (6/6)

Hero:
Finn continues to develop the farmstead. I get to work on the wall on our side of the DMZ using wall of stone and move earth.

Fiona continues to evangelize for the faith in Grimhold and New Grimhold (accompanied by her unicorn friend).

Bonsai brews some organic potions.

Finn will also awaken a few more trees to keep Bonsai and Charles company.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on May 09, 2017, 10:07:36 PM ---Anyone spot the 80's tv show reference?

--- End quote ---

I ignored it to save you from an xp penalty, but since you persist...

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on May 09, 2017, 10:19:25 PM ---Finn continues to develop the farmstead. I get to work on the wall on our side of the DMZ using wall of stone and move earth.

Fiona continues to evangelize for the faith in Grimhold and New Grimhold (accompanied by her unicorn friend).

Bonsai brews some organic potions.

Finn will also awaken a few more trees to keep Bonsai and Charles company.

--- End quote ---

As long as Charles is in charge.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Hero on May 09, 2017, 10:07:36 PM ---Anyone spot the 80's tv show reference?

--- End quote ---
Might that be a Jem and the Holograms reference? 

Your Nipits better be wearing loud, obnoxious 80's clothes with gaudy jewelry and hoop earrings.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on May 09, 2017, 09:21:56 AM ---Assume that your characters have two months of down time.

--- End quote ---
In addition to building Brawlers, I would like to have a silencer built to fit the Brawler.  For now, I'd just like one for mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version