Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Angel 176, Grimhold 1

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on March 10, 2017, 10:18:57 AM ---Harrick uses his last cleric spells to heal the worst off, not wanting anyone to die.  He doesn't speak much at all, doesn't want to sour the situation, just simply helps and allows what happens to sink in.

--- End quote ---

Very few are badly hurt, as the angel appeared to mostly do subdual damage.  Those only ones you find badly hurt other than the sheriff are those that got hit by stray bullets.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on March 10, 2017, 11:05:35 AM ---During any of this chaos, did my undead or vampire senses go off?

--- End quote ---

No

Asinjin:
Mary the sketch artist draws several renditions of the angel.

It should be noted that the angel flying away is the most common report.  Some say a flash of light and it disappeared, some say it was killed and exploded.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Malchia on March 10, 2017, 11:05:35 AM ---To Harrick: "Is Vestilion evil in any way?  I need to know his intentions and I need to know where your loyalties lie.  Please commune with your god and get some answers.  I realize you're not evil and you were done dirty by some of the Falanic faithful, but I can't keep allowing the citizens of this town to be put in jeopardy by all these vigilante attacks.  To the best of my ability, I will make sure Gnorton is brought to justice for his crimes, but we need to find a solution to these attacks in the meantime.  It may be wise to relocate your temple to Vestilion's keep (formerly the Skull Lord's) or right outside the keep.  You can worship in peace out there and you'll be protected by Vestilion's defenses.  Staying in town is dangerous and irresponsible.  Too many lives are at stake." 

--- End quote ---

Harrick wezzing from all the walking..gets close and stumbles to one knee.. His stained shirt hanging off him as he looses weight.. still haven't seen him eat in while.. He has some pretty bad BO at this point.. definitely still human..
" You ask questions that aren't not easy to explain, let me try...  Your actions have earned you an honest answer ten times over.  While I don't know Vestalions origins, I believe them to be evil.  Something evil in his past created him as an evil being.  Maybe evil controlled him for much of his existence"  Much like Dedestroyt was evil and evolved into something more,  so has Vestalion. " he lets that sink in " mind you that is all conjecture on my part. "  He pulls out a cloth and wipes the pooling sweat on his forehead, and slides it between some of his chins.. 
"  There are things you aren't going to like about him, let me cover those first.  Yes.. he appears as a skeletal death knight.  Yes, undead are his most numerous worshipers,  Yes he is directly opposed to any deity who would destroy undead without reason like Stasis, and Falan. 
[size=78%]  [/size]
   There is much more that i don't know if you are going to like or not, but of these things, none of them are evil.  Mindless undead, skeletons and zombies are just useful tools.   As long as they are well controlled there is nothing wrong with them.  Yes, they are powered by negative energy, but there are some spells that good clerics use that are also like that.   If these undead break control they are to be destroyed!  if these undead are aberrations and are resistant to control, they are to be destroyed. 

Vestalion believes that undeath is the natural next stage of existence.  Existing as a spirit in eternal glory or torment is wrong, one should strive to grow your spirit in life before moving to undeath if you have earned that honor.  Live as long as you can, be as great as you can.  The stages are ordered for a reason, don't be a fool and try to rush things.  Along these lines of belief, he doesn't call this existance undeath, he calls it Eternal.  Once Eternal you should exist to complete your goals, continue growing and improving.

The Eternal stage is for those that can retain their spirit after death.  This is truly the next stage of existence.  Many of these eternal forms are aberrations and should be destroyed.   Living beings should be encouraged to fight and stay alive as long as possible.  Only those that have truly earned it shall be admitted into the eternal, and should remain faithful to him or be destroyed.  If i was to die in this battle today, there is very little chance I would have been admitted, i haven't earned the honor.
  He is an Agent of Law, and Agent of Order.  Laws will be followed, his agreement with Grimhold will be upheald as long as the city wishes it to be. Chaos should always be resisted and destroyed.  Living beings should be given every chance to live, be given every choice to live before forcing your hand and killing them. 

He has the archtype of a hero, or a leader, very type A.  He believe in his path and will work tirelessly on it.  Finally.. Good and Evil are instruments used to measure others, used to judge, they aren't absolutes.  The only goal is greatness."

He pauses and watches you for your reaction.

Asinjin:
I will assume this is done when its just the four of you, or perhaps just the two of you, and not in the crowd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version