Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Angel 176, Grimhold 1

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
Before discussions, xp:

Marston, for being the last conscious guardian of Harrick - 1400

Artemus, for maintaining your stance not to hurt the angel and trying to help Harrick - 1600

Harrick and Finn, for emtpying the tank of ever useful and not useful spell prolonging the encounter until the whole town arrived to help, 2000 each

Asinjin:
I assume you do not go looking for a fight that night and can rest to gain the level if you got one.  Message with with your level if you did.

Asinjin:
Again, we are left on the boards with everyone looking around at a huge crowd after a fight in the middle of town.  It takes hours to sort things out and this time things are taken with greater concern as so many people were involved and hurt.

Once the mayor gathers himself, he takes charge and organizes things.

The cleric of Lansin sets up a triage station that draws as much curiosity as it helps.

Zunder:
Harrick uses his last cleric spells to heal the worst off, not wanting anyone to die.  He doesn't speak much at all, doesn't want to sour the situation, just simply helps and allows what happens to sink in.

Malchia:
During any of this chaos, did my undead or vampire senses go off?

I help stabilize people and take as many statements as possible.

To Harrick: "Is Vestilion evil in any way?  I need to know his intentions and I need to know where your loyalties lie.  Please commune with your god and get some answers.  I realize you're not evil and you were done dirty by some of the Falanic faithful, but I can't keep allowing the citizens of this town to be put in jeopardy by all these vigilante attacks.  To the best of my ability, I will make sure Gnorton is brought to justice for his crimes, but we need to find a solution to these attacks in the meantime.  It may be wise to relocate your temple to Vestilion's keep (formerly the Skull Lord's) or right outside the keep.  You can worship in peace out there and you'll be protected by Vestilion's defenses.  Staying in town is dangerous and irresponsible.  Too many lives are at stake." 

To Artemus: "I think the sooner we work on my leg, the better.  I'm not confident that I'll be authorized to have my leg regenerated.  That being said, I need to know what you're capable of making without too much strain on your life force."     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version