Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Did I Leave My La-Z-Bones Chair Running?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Asinjin:
A note of the survivors when you arrived.  Many were shell shocked and could say little to you.  Some were still under the effects of some fear.  I note this to explain why they didn't do some other things that may seem obvious.  This is in addition to what was mentioned last night that they are all out of spells and many of the leaders are gone.

Asinjin:
There was a contingent of 50-100 tinker oriented crusaders with the force.  Half of them are fine and were with the rearguard.  The other half were on the front line and reports are they were working on a device to lower crusaders faster into the chasm.

Asinjin:
Although you have not had time to have a long conversation about what type of undead attacked, the general idea is corporeal.

Zunder:
Harrick turns to the immediate group...

" I'm thinking a Falanic army is about the worst possible nightmare for a undead stronghold...  What, or Who ever is there is bad news for you guys"

He does emphasize "you"  a little with a touch of a grin.

Asinjin:
The general responses are of confusion and shock at what happened.  It is almost impossible to get a clear coherent story as different people jump in and contradict or back up a story that is being told.

The one consistent theme is that the earthquake was a surprise and larger than any non-natural phenomenon could be.

You also hear that the undead that attacked were dispatched easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version