Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Did I Leave My La-Z-Bones Chair Running?

(1/4) > >>

Asinjin:
Any question about or actions for the current situation?

Zunder:
Well, since it's undead, it doesn't eat, doesn't get tired, and follows commands seamlessly.  I don't see any problem with making him run indefinitely.

Obviously someone agrees (looking at the Gardener)

Asinjin:
The date is the 16th day of the 5th month of 787.

Asinjin:
It occurs to you at some point in the morning that Slyvestor (Sly the gnome illusionist), is not with you.  He was at the fight to defend the Gardener, but he did not show up in the morning.

When asking where he was to Sheriff Klaus, he responded, "I sent for him and he wasn't there."  Before you get too concerned, a messenger boy finds you and delivers a note which reads:

'Sorry for not appearing, the fight last night spooked me and I am leaving town for a bit.'

Asinjin:
The make up of the Falanic Crusade is reasonably well known, and I assume that at various points you have been told the information.

There were 2,000 crusaders to start.  This was made up of 80% Plateauians and 20% others.  The general idea was that the 20% of Plateauians that did not go needed to be substituted for.  Note that for this purpose, Plateauians refers to those from the Plateau and the area immediately surrounding it.  That includes Rosetree, Habastalai, Port Talp, Northut, etc.

The force was about 30% clerics, 25% rangers, 10% arcane spellcaster (lots of Necromancy), and the remaining third of the force was everything else.  Humans made of two thirds of the force.  There were a good number of gnomes and a notable high number of elves and Sakor'akai.

From Grimhold, Kalven the church purifier and Gnettle the Evangelist both went.  Kalven is unaccounted for, but Gnettle is here.  Frederick Welow did not go, he is the organizational head.

Lasorizzan, the renowned Church purifier Sakor'akai of the Plateau was here and is dead according to the cleric.

As the sun sets, there are you and 70 crusaders at the two remaining wagons.  When you arrived there were just short of 300 camped in safety.  You brought over 200 to them in the two hours.  In addition, the ship collected another 50 to 75.  The last group of survivors number about 30.

During your rescue efforts, Gneon sends word that his spotters have also seen individuals farther away that he believers were part of the crusade as well.  They are far to the east or west, having fled that direction for some reason.  He puts their number at just short of 100.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version