Rogues of Port Talp > Natsu's Emporium Sale

Invoice

(1/2) > >>

Hero:
200 days from loot distribution (corresponding to completion of the new ship), here's the status of the corsairs' orders:

Complete
Chase: armor, rapier, boots, gauntlets, gloves, cloak, bag; 194,400 gc; 8,000 xp
Kasai: gloves, cloak, bag; 47,900 gc; 2,014 xp
Wake: bow; 9,500 gc; 570 xp
Falcon: bow, token; 19,100 gc; 902 xp

In progress
Rin: collar, eye, effigy; 73,500 gc; 2,680 xp

Malchia:
You included the circlet in the cost above, but didn't list it.  Is that also complete or still being made?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Malchia on July 11, 2016, 12:40:56 AM ---You included the circlet in the cost above, but didn't list it.  Is that also complete or still being made?

--- End quote ---
I just missed it. All your stuff is done.

Hero:
Update based on the current timeline. The next seas campaign starts in the 10th month of 788, so approximately 270 days have passed since Natsu received the first crafting order from the corsairs. Reducing that by ~1 month for that false imprisonment nonsense, settlement negotiations, time spent rebuilding my reputation, and general R&R (Natsu deserves it, he works hard), let's call it an elapsed 230 days of crafting time.

Here's the status based on that schedule:

Complete items
Chase: armor, rapier, boots, circlet, gauntlets, gloves, cloak, bag, crystal; 194,400 gc; 8,000 xp
Kasai: gloves, cloak, bag; 47,900 gc; 2,014 xp
Wake: bow; 9,500 gc; 570 xp
Falcon: bow, token; 19,100 gc; 902 xp
Rin: effigy, collar; 73,500 gc; 2,680 xp

In progress items
Rin: eye (paid in advance if you're leaving town, included above)

If anyone needs a reminder on details for a particular item, let me know. The details of Chase's armor might exceed the character count allowed by this forum for a post.

Zunder:
yeah, i need stats on the effigy. (5K of that money goes to Gahnsuk right?)

- collar ( shrink, makes Tsu tiny 3x a day?)
- eye ( treasure scent, so i can find sunken treasure, active all the time?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version