Author Topic: Aftermath of Failure  (Read 16385 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Aftermath of Failure
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2015, 11:34:41 PM »
He does not seem to notice. He appears immersed in his thoughts, like a person rediscovering a lost part of their life. He and Allanda (and Bigtop) depart without further comment.
Wait a second, not so fast! What do we do with this thing? Who are you leaving in charge?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 08:55:34 AM »
Your question was in response to Escalon's statement about the teleportations. Escalon replied to your question.

Hold on, Escalon in character asked me:  "Would you like to assist in determining who or what they were?"

Then I asked, out of character at the time because I was not sure; Who is asking me this?

Escalon can't reply to that question.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2015, 01:14:59 PM »
Hold on, Escalon in character asked me:  "Would you like to assist in determining who or what they were?"

Then I asked, out of character at the time because I was not sure; Who is asking me this?

Escalon can't reply to that question.

Escalon said: 
"Keeper Andest, I will return us to the Vale as soon as we have assessed the situation here. While we were subduing the mob it appeared there were several teleportations out of the Black Field. I mean to speak with the high clerics of Falan in Messada and Mydyr. One of them will need to come here and take charge, though I suspect they were at best willfully blind to what was to transpire here."

Asinjin said: Asinjin, overhearing asks, "There were teleportation flashes out of the black field?  Is that the field where the religion was keeping an untold amount of undead for centuries?" cough cough

Escalon said: "So it would appear.  Would you like to assist in determining who or what they were?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 01:49:44 PM »
Right, and then I asked who asked the last question, which in the original post did not have a character linked to it.

Now that I know who asked that, I respond,

"I have little interest in cleaning up the mess of fools who should have known better."  cough cough

"However, I will not condemn innocents to suffer.  So if help is needed in finding these creatures I will.  Is there any sort of listing of what powerful creatures were trapped there?  Those capable of teleporting?  Are the rest of the creatures now able to flee from the field?"  cough cough

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »

"I have little interest in cleaning up the mess of fools who should have known better."  cough cough

"However, I will not condemn innocents to suffer.  So if help is needed in finding these creatures I will.  Is there any sort of listing of what powerful creatures were trapped there?  Those capable of teleporting?  Are the rest of the creatures now able to flee from the field?"  cough cough

Escalon says: "We will need answers to those questions from one of the high clerics when they arrive.  I saw eight flashes and I am certain none left in my direction by other means."

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 07:07:21 PM »
No.
completely fake 'innocent' look. "What"

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »
Someone get some constables in here, this place is officially a crime scene. Don't let any of those clerics leave until we get their names and statements.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
Someone get some constables in here, this place is officially a crime scene. Don't let any of those clerics leave until we get their names and statements.

This statements gets some strange looks from the Bladelords but no one moves to leave.

While you are waiting for the constables, Aezir disappears. 

After a few moments those of you in the telepathic bond hear in your minds: "It would appear my time on Habololy is at an end for the time being.  I strongly encourage you destroy the Dabau's Ring.  You have already seen the trouble one can cause.  Good hearted beings everywhere are in your debt for defeating Imberb.  Hopefully we will meet again."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »
Kerkly responds, "Goodbye Aezir, I hope the next time we meet, it will go better."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2015, 05:58:12 PM »
Kerkly responds, "Goodbye Aezir, I hope the next time we meet, it will go better."

"Farewell Keeper, may your swords be always sharp but seldom needed.  I think it is too soon to judge how this has gone."

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 08:53:20 PM »
prompt
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

- Inigo Montoya

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2015, 09:51:08 PM »
So that I don't forget for 11 months would you all PM/email me your levels so I can give prompt xp

"Inconceivable!"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2015, 10:01:54 PM »
"Inconceivable!"

Only half have replied to my request

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »
Ari mentally notes the crimes that we can charge the church of Falan with. So far we have possession of 2 weapons of mass destruction (the inanimate carbon rod and the black field), inciting a riot, treason (conspiring with a known agent of Nilas'Anor).

What are my odds of getting an arrest warrant for Falan?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:46 PM »
Ari mentally notes the crimes that we can charge the church of Falan with. So far we have possession of 2 weapons of mass destruction (the inanimate carbon rod and the black field), inciting a riot, treason (conspiring with a known agent of Nilas'Anor).

What are my odds of getting an arrest warrant for Falan?

Asinjin smiles between coughs.