Author Topic: Constantly Concentrating Confident Constables Confronted by Contrary Conundrums  (Read 6555 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Did we stop right after we saw the man go down the zip line?
Yes

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Would one of you post a recap.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
The group's new assignment is on the East Side of the river.  Still without Quarol, the constables begin to introduce themselves to the locals and the new business owners.  They enter the Gree section of the city and talk to some if its leaders. During their introductions to the Redleafs, they find some suspicious activity and end up chasing the trail of a dragged body.  The trail goes cold, and they wander around trying o pick up some clues.

The group heads towards the docks, where they find a Redleaf warehouse.  After finding no one at home, they go in and find evidence of a fight.  Vassilli's skills are put to good use and they learn a bit about the fight, but have no way to find any of those involved.

The docks offer some more new faces; an inn and shops.  They question and introduce and find some Horarians watching them, but nothing comes of it.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Assume you will start the next day.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Assume you will start the next day.
How can we start the next day?  I thought we were literally in the middle of chasing a ninja who made a dramatic exit off the bridge on a zip line.  Didn't Vissilli turn into Iron Man and take flight to chase him?  The big guy vanished into the shadows though, right?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
How can we start the next day?  I thought we were literally in the middle of chasing a ninja who made a dramatic exit off the bridge on a zip line.  Didn't Vissilli turn into Iron Man and take flight to chase him?  The big guy vanished into the shadows though, right?

The sergeant ordered Vasilli to stand fast.  The larger man disappeared shortly after leaving the bar. You are welcome to pick up right where we stopped or continue here on the boards.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
With the trail cold and it getting on into the evening, I think we should retire for the night.  We have been here a while and our enemies are aware of that.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Did the larger horarian who disappeared into the shadows happen to have the same build as Roland?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Did the larger horarian who disappeared into the shadows happen to have the same build as Roland?

He appeared larger or at least heavier. He also appeared to have more pronounced Horarian features.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
With the trail cold and it getting on into the evening, I think we should retire for the night.  We have been here a while and our enemies are aware of that.
I agree with Robert.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Back at headquarters, we can also ask questions.

- Do they know of any prices on heads?

- Which groups most often do that?

- Look for permits for starting businesses in that district.

- Ask about the people we encountered specifically.