Author Topic: Constantly Concentrating Confident Constables Confronted by Contrary Conundrums  (Read 6562 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
I will post the Redleaf list requested.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Regarding the subject line; congratulations on constructing these concepts along a contiguous course.  Consequently, I hope we continue to conjure up all con-artists content to continue on a path of condemnation as well as conclude all conspriracies and conjecture as constables.   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Pickup right where we stopped. (Note I specifically did not use continue)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Should we find out who has a price on our head?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Should we find out who has a price on our head?
My money is on the Redleaf gang, but I suppose we've irritated enough people that it could be anyone.  For all we know, it could be the corrupt constables we caught.  I'm not sure it really matters.  A bounty on my head won't stop me from upholding the law or doing my civic duty when on my own time.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
My money is on the Redleaf gang, but I suppose we've irritated enough people that it could be anyone.  For all we know, it could be the corrupt constables we caught.  I'm not sure it really matters.  A bounty on my head won't stop me from upholding the law or doing my civic duty when on my own time.

We haven't had a significant win verse those yet.  I believe it's the Onice.  We kinda messed up their plans.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile

We haven't had a significant win verse those yet.  I believe it's the Onice.  We kinda messed up their plans.
Perhaps you're right, but like I said, does it really matter?  Maybe we should try to locate Roland.  He may be able to shed some light on the situation.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
It does matter who has a bounty on us.

I don't think we have any chance of finding Roland.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
It does matter who has a bounty on us.

I don't think we have any chance of finding Roland.

We need to tell the bosses.  We need to be allowed our weapons and items from storage to protect ourselves.   I'm not good at this sort of thing.. you know.. like fighting.  Perhaps we will be allowed a nice holiday.  I've always wanted to see the Orcish Empire.. I hear they have a very structured society... such discipline!!! 

I wish we knew how much the price on our head is, I mean.. that would directly effect the type of person or organization that would come after us.  I would sorta like to know what I'm in for.. and I can't see the future.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
to the DM: Do we know of anyone else with a price on his head?  By that I mean other constables or allies.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Redleafs:

Dweeril - spice shop
Neera - restaurant / bar
Myria - dojo
Shyloom - bowyer / fletcher
Gnoble - pipeweed
Ogden - cloth
Rearnan

I have Dweeril on there twice, for two different shops.  Are my notes wrong?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Redleafs:

Dweeril - spice shop
Neera - restaurant / bar
Myria - dojo
Shyloom - bowyer / fletcher
Gnoble - pipeweed
Ogden - cloth
Rearnan

I have Dweeril on there twice, for two different shops.  Are my notes wrong?

Gnoble told you about Dweeril last time so you had his name.  You are missing the butchers

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
to the DM: Do we know of anyone else with a price on his head?  By that I mean other constables or allies.
When we report back to HQ, let's check the records office to see if there are any outstanding bounties on file.  Not just on us, but on anyone.   

To the DM: Do we know of any bounty hunters in Icefia that may be stationed out this way?  Is it a profession that's out in the open in Icefia or is it something that would be on the down low around here?  Sometimes bounty hunters work with law enforcement; others are simply hit men.  What's the bounty hunting situation like here?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Bounty hunting is legal but the use of force to capture a fugitive is heavily scrutinized.  Bounties are different from having a price on your head. A bounty is connected to a legal debt, either to a government or a private citizen (subject) who has shown good cause to a lawful authority.  A price on your head is a kill or capture order, contract, from a criminal.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Did we stop right after we saw the man go down the zip line?