Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

What Kind of Deal Is This?

(1/2) > >>

Asinjin:
Experience:

Everyone get 1300, good work on questioning the authority and on ways to find the vampire.

Asinjin:
If there is anything you need to build, you have had plenty of time to do that.  Let me know.

The Sheriff arrives shortly after the vampire is defeated and takes a report.  He takes it from Marston.

"Take the cloak and clothes to the First Post.  Have the clerics examine it there.  I want the cloak identified." he says after you mention it is magical.  "Wizard, you will be paid to identify it."

In the background, about 50 feet away, you see the former sheriff watching and seething.

Windblade:
I am working on my Holy Water Super Soaker or the HWSS 1.0 Enchanted Series.

Asinjin:
Speaking to just the enchantment part of the HWSS 1.0 Enchanted Series;

The base price for an item which has 50 charges of a 1st level spell cast at 1st level is 750gc.  The special material cost for the silver component is 250gc.  That will cost you 30xp.

It will have to be recharged at a cost of 250gc and 30xp after the 50 charges are used up.

Currently, it takes it one minute to bless the water.  You activate, it takes a minute to bless, during which you can do whatever you want, and then you get a shot.

Windblade:
I actually had a slightly different idea on how it might work but in will discuss through

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version