Author Topic: The HQ Stands  (Read 2279 times)

Offline whitesword

  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
    • View Profile
The HQ Stands
« on: December 14, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
A short turnaround this time. Start with what you do in the immediate aftermath.

Chartok is badly wounded by the swarm. Gnicodemos and Ullik are present.

Offline Malchia

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1940
    • View Profile
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 04:40:13 PM »
A short turnaround this time. Start with what you do in the immediate aftermath.

Chartok is badly wounded by the swarm. Gnicodemos and Ullik are present.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there's healing potions in our supply cache.  If that's the case, I go and grab as many as I can carry and start administering them to the wounded starting with Chartok.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »
Look to the outside and make sure all Ninjas have left.

Make sure the Taker and the Hold are secured.

Check the constables that are on the ground to try and save any that may be alive.

Check the ninjas for the same thing.

Collect the bodies in a room.

Lock down the windows and doors as well as we can.

Send for help.

Sweep for magic items and active spells.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
    • View Profile
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
Look to the outside and make sure all Ninjas have left.

Make sure the Taker and the Hold are secured.

Check the constables that are on the ground to try and save any that may be alive.

Check the ninjas for the same thing.

Collect the bodies in a room.

Lock down the windows and doors as well as we can.

Send for help.

Sweep for magic items and active spells.
All of those that were outside flee. Three constables and two ninja can be stabilized.   

All of the windows are broken but none of the doors are damaged.

All of the attackers have at least a magic sword, ring, or miscellaneous item. All minor.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 12:08:25 PM »
Can we narrow down who it was out there leading them?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
    • View Profile
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
Can we narrow down who it was out there leading them?

Roland said when you first encountered him on the roof that it was not Malfeeseus and was most likely the Reaper or the Sphere. He has never seen either in person. His guess is the Reaper.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9074
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »
Did I miss the xp for that session?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
    • View Profile
Re: The HQ Stands
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 03:25:34 PM »
Did I miss the xp for that session?
The one we just did?  No, we are right where we stopped.