Rogues of Port Talp > Natsu's Emporium Sale

Deal of the Day

(1/5) > >>

Hero:
Keep an eye out here for special deals I'll be running periodically on select magic items!

Hero:
Today's deal:

Having trouble staying conscious in a fight?

An Amulet of Tears should solve your problems. This low cost necklace lets you spend 1-3 charges as a swift action to gain 12, 18, or 24 temporary hit points that last for 10 mins. 3 charges/day. Give an arcane caster or rogue the hit points of a fighter.

Market price is 2300 gc, but you folks can have it for only 1850 gc. Or, pay the 92 xp cost yourself and reduce the price to 1525 gc.

Order within the next 24 hours and save 150 gc! Only 1700 gc for a traditionally crafted amulet, or 1375 gc for the xp transfer version!

Malchia:
Let me be the first to say that this is brilliant.  Natsu is quickly becoming my favorite character of yours.   

whitesword:
Hysterical

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 04, 2013, 11:01:50 PM ---Today's deal:

Having trouble staying conscious in a fight?

An Amulet of Tears should solve your problems. This low cost necklace lets you spend 1-3 charges as a swift action to gain 12, 18, or 24 temporary hit points that last for 10 mins. 3 charges/day. Give an arcane caster or rogue the hit points of a fighter.

Market price is 2300 gc, but you folks can have it for only 1850 gc. Or, pay the 92 xp cost yourself and reduce the price to 1525 gc.

Order within the next 24 hours and save 150 gc! Only 1700 gc for a traditionally crafted amulet, or 1375 gc for the xp transfer version!

--- End quote ---

Did you create this item, or did it exist?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version