Great Forest Campaign > Dragonslayer

Escape Through the Fire

<< < (2/3) > >>

whitesword:
"Those winged lizard folk were really interesting. Never seen anything like them and I've been all over the world. And before anyone who wasn't there asks, no they were not Sakor'akai."

Windblade:
Splitting the loot sounds good to me.

Terrorshard:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on January 21, 2013, 10:13:00 PM ---Juno suggest: "Let us give the staff to Lord Maximilian to sell.  Clearly none of us can use it, and he can quickly get us a fair price for it.  Then we can divvy up the coin."

later,

Lord Maximilian says, "I believe the staff can fetch a hefty price.  I am confident I can find a buyer.  How about I give you 50,000 in gold coin for it.  Or perhaps items in trade."  This sounds like a fabulous idea.

--- End quote ---

I'm more interested in items you may have to trade for my share.  Coins and gems to not interest me as much as favors and items.  I find coin weighs me down and draws too much attention.  I would be interested in anything you may have in the way of bracers of archery, cloak of lesser displacement / displacement and/or armor which may make me harder to be seen.  I would also be interested in any kind of item that could keep me from being magically found.  I am always looking for ways to be hard to find.

Also there were no elves at this camp.  I am quite displeased. 

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Terrorshard on January 24, 2013, 01:27:43 PM ---Also there were no elves at this camp.  I am quite displeased.

--- End quote ---

"They were probably there somewhere.  Elves are notoriously cowardly, and would not have come out to confront a threat."

Asinjin:
Since you have all agreed on splitting the treasure, that leaves 12,400 for each of you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version