Author Topic: How do you know if you are at the beginning of a revolution or the end?  (Read 53627 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: How do you know if you are at the beginning of a revolution or the end?
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2013, 11:35:34 PM »
Asinjin can do little until he memorizes his spells.

I let my cat help comfort children.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
How far away is the Juggernaut?

What tier is closest in elevation to the top of the castle's battlements?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2013, 08:56:12 AM »
The juggernaut is about 100 yards from the gate. It's seventh tier is equal to the walls and it's top is equal to the towers.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »
Parker grabs a messenger and tells him to find Itsuwaru if he is still around.  If he can not be located, Parker gets a scroll of sending and will send him a message about Alanda.  While Itsuwaru is being sought out, Parker will repair his clicker.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2013, 06:06:40 PM »
If anyone has one of those scarabs of golem destruction, I would like one.  Rubius is considering climbing into the Juggernaut and trying to disrupt the spell on Minister Drayton then somehow deactivating the ruby heart. 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:27 PM »
Parker grabs a messenger and tells him to find Itsuwaru if he is still around.  If he can not be located, Parker gets a scroll of sending and will send him a message about Alanda.  While Itsuwaru is being sought out, Parker will repair his clicker.
You will not be able to get a sending to him until the immediate danger passes. Do you start working on the winder right there in the middle of the battle or do you go somewhere else?

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:22 AM »
You will not be able to get a sending to him until the immediate danger passes. Do you start working on the winder right there in the middle of the battle or do you go somewhere else?

I will find an out of the way building near the battle and work quickly. (I think i actually have a scroll of repair clicker from eons ago, but i have to check. Also my craft clicker check is pretty good).

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2013, 10:18:10 AM »
I will find an out of the way building near the battle and work quickly. (I think i actually have a scroll of repair clicker from eons ago, but i have to check. Also my craft clicker check is pretty good).
You can go into the nearest tower and find an unused table or empty ammunition crate.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2013, 11:33:22 AM »
I'll do that

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2013, 11:40:54 AM »
What classification is the winder? Lesser Clicker, CLicker, Greater Clicker, or Unique Clicker

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
If anyone has one of those scarabs of golem destruction, I would like one.  Rubius is considering climbing into the Juggernaut and trying to disrupt the spell on Minister Drayton then somehow deactivating the ruby heart.
Rubius is currently on the west wall, where the doggeden is besieging the castle. If you want to rejoin Ari near the gate you will have to go all the way around (about 2.5 miles), get down to the courtyard and back up (difficult because the courtyard is packed to the point of bursting) or risk going the short way past the doggeden and berserkers. Unless you can fly.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2013, 12:07:14 PM »
Rubius is currently on the west wall, where the doggeden is besieging the castle. If you want to rejoin Ari near the gate you will have to go all the way around (about 2.5 miles), get down to the courtyard and back up (difficult because the courtyard is packed to the point of bursting) or risk going the short way past the doggeden and berserkers. Unless you can fly.

If Ari has the Golem bane scarabs, then that's where I go.  I'm already invisible, so I'll activate the gaseous form ring and fly over to him.  Once I get a scarab, I head for the heart of the Juggernaut.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 08:13:19 PM »
What classification is the winder? Lesser Clicker, CLicker, Greater Clicker, or Unique Clicker

Any answer for this?  Unless it is classified as a unique clicker, i use my quick fix ability to repair the Winder (I rolled a 24 on my check)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2013, 09:31:32 PM »
If Ari has the Golem bane scarabs, then that's where I go.  I'm already invisible, so I'll activate the gaseous form ring and fly over to him.  Once I get a scarab, I head for the heart of the Juggernaut.
The heart itself cannot be damaged, many have tried unsuccessfully since the last time this monstrosity was unleashed on Habololy. We can however, try to separate it from the Juggernaut. What holds the heart in place? How big is it?

Is Drayton wearing the headband that controls the Juggernaut?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »
Any answer for this?  Unless it is classified as a unique clicker, i use my quick fix ability to repair the Winder (I rolled a 24 on my check)
Sorry, it's a greater clicker and you repair and reload it in two rounds.