Great Forest Campaign > Trouble in the Great Forest

Allies Revealed

<< < (2/15) > >>

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on May 03, 2012, 02:01:46 PM ---Another issue to consider: did you ever come to a resolution about whether or not to try and have the cleric of Stasis, Robert, raised?

--- End quote ---
I thought we concluded it could not be done as we only have the ability to reincarnate him?

Roland will talk to the wizards about the fey.

Asinjin:
You personally can't, but there are clerics in Balinhost that can.

Asinjin:
The wizards, the male Nipit Rafeal and the female Fironi Linda, meet you at a cafe that serves tea.  It is an open air cafe that seats nearly 50.

The two are friendly and personable, and the cling closely to each other.

They are middle aged, as best you can tell.  They are both thin and don't seem to Roland as if they could handle themselves physically in a fight.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on May 03, 2012, 02:01:46 PM ---Another issue to consider: did you ever come to a resolution about whether or not to try and have the cleric of Stasis, Robert, raised?

--- End quote ---

What.. a cleric dead... " Something to think about, ya might be cruel but if Statis is truly cut off, then you might not wanna raise the lad, he might not come back, or be able to"

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on May 03, 2012, 05:38:35 PM ---The wizards, the male Nipit Rafeal and the female Fironi Linda, meet you at a cafe that serves tea.  It is an open air cafe that seats nearly 50.

The two are friendly and personable, and the cling closely to each other.

They are middle aged, as best you can tell.  They are both thin and don't seem to Roland as if they could handle themselves physically in a fight.

--- End quote ---
I have no quarrel with the fey, seelie or unseelie, but they seem to have set themselves against my cause. I need to know why and if they can be convinced to give up their alliegance to who ever it is that wants us to fail.

If they cannot be turned aside I must know how to fight them. Again, this is not my wish. I have more than enough enemies, some related to my holy cause and others that are a consequence of my choices alone.

If you wish to protect the people of Balinhost, and all the Forest, I would ask you to help us; either convince them to leave us alone or tell me how to defeat them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version