Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

In Prison . . . You’ll be in Good Company?

(1/6) > >>

whitesword:
More to follow, including XP.

To recap you are in a massive feast hall. There is a single long table, but also many smaller tables in alcoves. There is a central fire pit as well as hearths in the walls. The windows allow in a dull grey light. There is no exit door. The floor is flagstone and the walls and pillars are wood.

Present are the following:  Anhur- A dark skinned, bare chested, four armed man, dressed in a kilt of bronze scalemail armor and armed with spear and sword. 

Athena- a beautiful, dark haired woman, in a toga under a breastplate, armed with spear, shield and short sword.
 Avoreen (who needs no description).
 Balador- the massive werebear.
Berronar Truesilver- the matronly Dwarven patroness, who is armored in mail of exquisite quality but unarmed.
 Eilistraee- the female drow, who’s beauty defies description and is armed with a bastard sword.
 Geardal Ironhand- A gnome who seems to have a different weapon depending on his mood and reminds you more of a dwarf.
 Hachiman- dressed and armed in full “Horarian” fashion.
 Heimdall- towering figure with a horned helm and greatsword. Even when not looking at you it seems as if he is appraising you.
 Koriel- the blue and white Ki-rin. 
Nuada - the silver handed and armed with a solid silver spear warrior.
 Syranita- the aarakocra, who looks the most miserable of all.

Zunder:
once recovering from her stunned awe..

"We must not forget, Iskus swallowed 2 of the gems, shards of Kallak's godly power."  pointing at the dragon.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Zunder on December 20, 2023, 07:17:38 AM ---once recovering from her stunned awe..

"We must not forget, Iskus swallowed 2 of the gems, shards of Kallak's godly power."  pointing at the dragon.

--- End quote ---

“Yes, agreed. That’s the first problem that needs to be addressed. The other two of these gems [dropping the third onto the table for dramatic effect] need to be removed from Istven’s belly before he has time to do something sinister with them. Surely one of you assembled here can…extract…them?”

“Second problem, where the blazes are we and what’s going on? Tell us everything you know about the situation we now find ourselves in?”

Valdis:
Parker sits down at the table.

"Ooof.  Those were some magical muscles I haven't stretched in a while.  Pretty sure I pulled something.  I agree with Master Blackbattle.  We need to remove those stones from Ishbins gullet.  Fortunately, I know a few people who would be glad to do it the hard way if necessary."

Zunder:
Being of a more simple and mostly survival upbringing, she has no idea who any of these beings are, but she can feel their power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version