Habololy Concepts > Domain

Terror Domain

<< < (5/5)

Asinjin:
I don't see a problem with it, but I don't think its necessary.  Few domains have multiple granted abilities, and I think we should only do that if the ability is clearly weaker than others.  Frightful Presence is a strong enough ability not to require an additional one.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on March 23, 2012, 08:58:09 AM ---I don't see a problem with it, but I don't think its necessary.  Few domains have multiple granted abilities, and I think we should only do that if the ability is clearly weaker than others.  Frightful Presence is a strong enough ability not to require an additional one.

--- End quote ---
FP is already better than Intimidate.

Malchia:
Fair enough, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Asinjin:
1 Bane
2 Scare
3 Fear
4 Sphere of Terror
5 Crushing Despair
6 Aura of Terror
7 Eye Bite
8 Antipathy
9 Weird

Granted Power: Frightening Presence

And this one is done

Asinjin:
   Granted Power: The cleric gains the Frightful Presence ability.  This special quality makes a creature’s very presence unsettling to foes.  It takes effect automatically when the cleric attacks, charges, or casts an offensive spell.  Opponents within range who witness the action may become panicked if they have 4 combined hit dice or level or less; or shaken if they have 5 or more hit dice and levels combined.  The range is 5 feet per two combined levels and hit dice of the cleric, and the duration is 4d6 rounds.  This ability affects only opponents with fewer Hit Dice or levels than the cleric has. An affected opponent can resist the effects with a successful Will save (DC 10 + ½ cleric’s character level + cleric’s Charisma modifier). An opponent that succeeds on the saving throw is immune to that same creature’s frightful presence for 24 hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version