Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

That Plan Worked Perfectly

<< < (6/6)

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 29, 2023, 12:01:39 AM ---
I can alter into a Raker, but that might attract attention.  We don't know what is around here.

--- End quote ---

One of those saurial things might be better in this area.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 29, 2023, 08:37:35 AM ---Uther reaches into an inside chest pocket of his surcoat and pulls out the sleeping bat, who wakes squinting hard against the daylight and squeaking in protest. Uther addresses Ember:

“You can go back to sleep shortly. Right now we need your help to figure out where we are. Fly up and take a scan of the area around us. Stay within range of our link (1 mile). Note any signs of life, towns, buildings, or changes in the landscape. Return here when complete or if you run in to trouble. Don’t get too close to anything. Stay high above the trees.”

All everyone else hears is Uther making a series of chirps, screeches and squeaks.

--- End quote ---
Ember makes several wide circles of the area. Less than a mile inland there is a crumbling farming village.  There are no other signs of life. The fog limits visibility to less than a mile. He finds no signs of recent activity.

Zunder:
Blinks up at the sun as it peeks though the mist.. burning his eyes..
" Great, I guess we head east?  Do we even know east, north and west on this god forsaken world.  Just start walking and prey we are at least on the content we need to be on, and can find food and water along the way!  "

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on October 03, 2023, 07:17:01 AM ---Blinks up at the sun as it peeks though the mist.. burning his eyes..
" Great, I guess we head east?  Do we even know east, north and west on this god forsaken world.  Just start walking and prey we are at least on the content we need to be on, and can find food and water along the way!  "

--- End quote ---
Per DM: "You are facing north. The sea is behind you."

Valdis:
"I hate walking in sand.  I can see the edge of the beach but it feels like I've been walking for almost a week..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version