Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

That Plan Worked Perfectly

(1/6) > >>

Asinjin:
Except maybe the defecation of the corpse.

Zunder:
** did i miss anything after being a uber **

Dylan says - well, they let the kids and women go.  That is quiet racist actually, since in my native culture, the women would never leave because they are seemingly weak.  I'm not even sure drow kids would leave.  I'm not sure this is a great outcome, since we are still trapped. We still have 1000's of lives here.  I guess we did buy more time, but we know we are being watches, and probably using divination to check up on us.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 27, 2023, 08:16:17 AM ---** did i miss anything after being a uber **

Dylan says - well, they let the kids and women go.  That is quiet racist actually, since in my native culture, the women would never leave because they are seemingly weak.  I'm not even sure drow kids would leave.  I'm not sure this is a great outcome, since we are still trapped. We still have 1000's of lives here.  I guess we did buy more time, but we know we are being watches, and probably using divination to check up on us.

--- End quote ---
We had the Clerics of the village create water for as many people as possible before sending them off on ships, then Ruby started using her abilities to planeshift willing volunteers.  She got through about 80-100 people before that woman appeared who met us once we first arrived here on Dakkon (can't remember her name).  She was displeased with our shenanigans and planeshifting and banished us to another island somewhere on the planet.  Not sure if all the women and children got off the island before the attack, nor do we know how much time has passed since we were teleported.  We imagine it was instantaneous, but we really don't know.  That's where we left off. 

Zunder:
Deirdre - lols. 

" Powers don't interfere as much on Habololy "

*BING*
Dylan picks up an Oldest Orc side quest.

Hero:
Deirdre showed up pretty angitated after the tenth use of Ruby’s planeshift. I believe the dialogue with her started off with Deirdre reprimanding us for causing chaos in the multiverse by planeshifting 100 people to random planes. Followed by us explaining our plight and asking her if she could help these people under siege, to which she replied “yes” and then immediately teleported us away to some unknown location on a beach.

So we have no idea where we are, no idea of the fate of those 20,000 people, and no idea if planeshift will work for us ever again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version