Young New World > Unexpected Companions

A Compture-Ops Mission

(1/3) > >>

Asinjin:
Questions, introductions, etc for the new group of unexpected companions.

Asinjin:
Everyone please post their character's name and basic information that the others know.  Keep in mind you have been traveling together for months.

I will be the 15th day of the 8th month of 816 when we start.

Valdis:
Artur is a 5'3" human Monk.  While he may be on the shorter side he is toned and compact.  He wears a sleeveless linen traveling robe, open in the front and slit to the hips on both sides.  Underneath the robe you can see a well made vest over what appear to be almost translucent wrappings of some sort.  The wrappings cover what you can see of his chest and appear to wind down his arms.  You can see that he wears bracers on both arms and fingerless gloves on both hands.  You can occasionally glimpse the glint of metallic rings, one on the middle finger of each hand.  Hanging from his neck you can see an amulet with the symbol of Tyrogatore etched onto both sides.  He wears a sturdy but well made pair of fighting pants held up with a rope belt.  The pants are tucked into the tops of well made supple boots.  He also wears a wide brimmed hat that he rarely removes, even when sleeping.

Malchia:
+

Captain Lance Toughman and Maverick
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 250 lbs.
Other: That's all you need to know, and you'll address me as Captain or sir! (I smack Ender across the back of the head again)

whitesword:
Kowalc is a 9’ tall Chosen. He has grey-blue skin, grey-white hair and pale blue eyes. His clothes are also light grey and are very light weight. After our long journey it’s clear they are intended to protect him from the hot sun. He has no weapons but several pieces of jewelry. He does not speak unless spoken to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version