Young New World > Out Into the World

The Longest Night

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asinjin:
There is a large well in the land and it is surrounded by a low wooden in some places stone in others fence.

The area is full of wolf-dogs, dozens and dozens.  Like the family, they are a mix of wolf and dog in varying stages.

There are cattle for milking.

Zunder:
The birth rate in this area must be blessed by Quan Yin - Akrah make sure to pray over the wife if I get the chance before we leave.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on March 13, 2024, 12:11:55 PM ---The birth rate in this area must be blessed by Quan Yin - Akrah make sure to pray over the wife if I get the chance before we leave.

--- End quote ---

When you go to look for her, she is in the vegetable garden with several of the kids.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on March 13, 2024, 12:14:29 PM ---When you go to look for her, she is in the vegetable garden with several of the kids.

--- End quote ---

I ask her if it's ok to bless her, and tell her about Quan Yin if she doesn't know.  Then I help her garden until it's time to leave.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on March 13, 2024, 12:15:43 PM ---
I ask her if it's ok to bless her, and tell her about Quan Yin if she doesn't know.  Then I help her garden until it's time to leave.

--- End quote ---

This is after you have slept and as she is collecting for dinner in the afternoon.

She nods and understanding of Quan Yin.  And says she has been blessed seven times by Great Midwife.  She says it has been several years since the cleric of Great Widwife has been out to bless the homestead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version